Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2016

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I don't think gow will sign, not fit, high wages, will probably be on the bench most of the season. Just wait and see what comes out of the advertiser tomorrow normally some sort of news in that.

You're doing an awful job of trying to prove you're not ITK :wink:

Personally I don't think gow will sign, not fit, high wages, will probably be on the bench most of the season. Just wait and see what comes out of the advertiser tomorrow normally some sort of news in that.

You talk some pish who will keep Gow out the team Faria?Stewart?that p***k Daly away n don't talk shite if gow signs he'll start every game and will be a stand out in this league #deluded

You talk some pish who will keep Gow out the team Faria?Stewart?that p***k Daly away n don't talk shite if gow signs he'll start every game and will be a stand out in this league #deluded

😂😂 I'm deluded? Your the same guy that said Luca would sign 👠gow is striker/left mid. I wouldn't play him Infront of Ryan and Russell. Why's Daly a p***k?

😂😂 I'm deluded? Your the same guy that said Luca would sign 👠gow is striker/left mid. I wouldn't play him Infront of Ryan and Russell. Why's Daly a p***k?

Pals with that arsehole Gorman,so I got one transfer speculation wrong but I don't come out with utter Shite statements like gow wouldn't get a game for us and shows you what you know gow he's a striker or attacking midfielder no a left winger

Pals with that arsehole Gorman,so I got one transfer speculation wrong but I don't come out with utter Shite statements like gow wouldn't get a game for us and shows you what you know gow he's a striker or attacking midfielder no a left winger

The full team is pals with Gorman get a grip, so you'd start an unfit gow over Russell or ryan? Barely played any football the past year or so, gow can play left mid as well Jesus 😂 think we all know who the deluded one is.

The full team is pals with Gorman get a grip, so you'd start an unfit gow over Russell or ryan? Barely played any football the past year or so, gow can play left mid as well Jesus 😂 think we all know who the deluded one is.

I hope that Gorman c**t get hounded out don't care if he's a world class defender he shouldn't be making comments like "watching Ross kemp on the riots makes you want to open them up" is not on there's many an Airdrie fan past n present is either involved with the union or for the British flag either in the army or just a supporter of the union some message the club is sending out first they sign a sex offender now they sign an IRA w**k....if I'm deluded why don't you message me n we'll sort it out

I hope that Gorman c**t get hounded out don't care if he's a world class defender he shouldn't be making comments like "watching Ross kemp on the riots makes you want to open them up" is not on there's many an Airdrie fan past n present is either involved with the union or for the British flag either in the army or just a supporter of the union some message the club is sending out first they sign a sex offender now they sign an IRA w**k....if I'm deluded why don't you message me n we'll sort it out

Everyone makes mistakes, majority of the fans couldn't care less

Archived