Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2016

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is it?

Possibly a James Daly, saw Joe Gorman had tweeted (and deleted) a twitter poll asking if @Daly_Jay1 was Irish. Then a tweet with the old fishing emoji.

Not a lot online about him on the usual stats sites other than him being 21, midfielder and having been at Drogheda United but his twitter lists him in London/Dublin/Glasgow and he had a few tweets about being in Scotland around 7th June. That's all I've got.

For those of us who are blessed to have an instagram account. On the 29 may it says he was delighted to be commiting himself to airdrie and looking forward to moving in his new house. It also says he looks forward to signing his deal next week. Which obviously hasnt happened yet

For those of us who are blessed to have an instagram account. On the 29 may it says he was delighted to be commiting himself to airdrie and looking forward to moving in his new house. It also says he looks forward to signing his deal next week. Which obviously hasnt happened yet

That this Daly?

My understanding is that we'd have to pay compensation so I don't think it's realistic. We'll have to sign someone though or most of the team won't be allowed out for evening matches!

Surely we're due comp for Watt (provided there haven't been porky pies being told by a former employee) and Cadden, that would go someway to offsetting any comp due to QotS.

Archived