Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2016

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Delighted that The Goalie is joining us to help young Rohan Ferguson. 

I await the clamor from our the bastions of morality within out support to oust the known bigot and supporter of proscribed terrorist organisations.....oh, wait, he's that type of bigot....carry on...

In other news I hear John Cronin is to be our club chaplain.

Adam brown I will give time, was piss poor any time I saw him but he has age on his time. Captain fantastic tho? If he signs I'll start worrying. He's a waste of a jersey. How he got to be captain I will never know.

Maybe, we'll see soon enough.

I don't know "Kingy" at all, spoken to him a couple of times, he seems a half decent coach and despite working for the most awful newspaper, he seems a credible football type. I have utmost faith that he or EWB, who my peers at the club swear by, would even contemplate giving a f/t contact to the ball watching, poor finishing, poor tackling, tactically inept former captain.

I refuse to believe our esteemed leaders would herald in the new era with the bizarre signing of last year's captain.

No offence intended to Fitzy, he seems a nice guy and I'm sure he'd be a standout captain for someone like Pollock or Auchinleck at his own ability level.

But our guys are way too smart to commit a f/t wage on him.

I'd bet the shirt off my back on it.

Archived