Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2016

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit harsh calling your club Captain a twat ..... Obviously the people who are in charge know more about football than most of the twats in the stand!!

the twats in the stand kept asking for a 4-4-2 formation for which we were highly successful. Now, the people in charge insisted on playing 4-5-1 for which we were highly unsuccessful. I will spell it out clearer roadrunner, 1 striker =0 points. 2 strikers =3 points. Who knows more?

Am I the only one who thinks Marc Fitzpatrick is decent for this level? His problem was Faria next to him , we can't have both in the same team. Ian Russell wouldn't consider Airdrie in the past as he would draw comparisons with his grandfather, Ian McMillan. No reason to think that he would change his mind.

Am I the only one who thinks Marc Fitzpatrick is decent for this level? His problem was Faria next to him

Think its just you and roadrunner. Farias problem, smith's problem and watts problem was fitzpatrick next to them.

And roadrunner, he's our former captain (hell if i know why), no way IK, who is a B licence coach, would take him on. He's far too good for that

Think its just you and roadrunner. Farias problem, smith's problem and watts problem was fitzpatrick next to them.

And roadrunner, he's our former captain (hell if i know why), no way IK, who is a B licence coach, would take him on. He's far too good for that

Add me to that list too, I don't think he's anywhere near as bad as people make out and is perfectly capable at this level.

His performances last season weren't of the standard of those in 2014/2015 - but you could argue that most of our players underperformed.

Maybe, we'll see soon enough.

I am Airdrie Fan and some not all result to giving it verbal's if you don't agree.

Are you for f*cking real??

I've bit my tongue long enough, but can you not see your constant drivel, horrendous punctuation and illiterate posting style are turning every thread into a mind f*ck?

Jesus Christ there's even supporters of other teams commenting on your indecipherable sh*te?

Are you for f*cking real??

I've bit my tongue long enough, but can you not see your constant drivel, horrendous punctuation and illiterate posting style are turning every thread into a mind f*ck?

Jesus Christ there's even supporters of other teams commenting on your indecipherable sh*te?

Sorry didn't realise their is rules to be perfect grammar to post on a football forum. 

Sorry didn't realise their is rules to be perfect grammar to post on a football forum. 

Take a wee bit more time and care when you write your replies.  If people find it easier to read, they'll be more open to listening to your pov.

Also meant to add .... "resort" is the word you are looking for.  Not "result".

Archived