Me ££a relegated

Talbot Bing

I see medda were relegated tonight.

Easy to laugh at them but I feel the Premier will be poorer without them.

Sincerely hope they get their sh*t sorted out and come back up next season.

Pollok have set the example that they can turn things around in a short space of time.

Ordinarily I'd expect to see them straight back up but it's not just a normal relegation. There's a lot wrong at Meadow that will take a while to fix.

Still, they'll have a couple of local derby matches to look forward to.  

Out of curiosity when wax the last time vics medda were in the same division ?

2005-06 in the Ayrshire District League.

Not overly upset about this to be honest. It's been coming all season and the secure future of the club is more important right now.

As i've said to friends, almost every junior teams have their ups and downs. Only Talbot have been really consistent. Not sure where we'll be this time next season. Hopefully challenging but who knows?

More disappointed with the apathy shown towards Meadow in the past few weeks from the townfolks. The last 2 evening games have been woefully attended. Apart from the 70-80 diehards, it seems folk here only want to support a winning team.

Well done to the Vics by the way, looking forward to our derbies next season. Hope the Buffs stay down too for selfish reasons.

And that 'me££a' pish wasn't funny 5 years ago never mind now

Mon the Dow!

Not overly upset about this to be honest. It's been coming all season and the secure future of the club is more important right now.

As i've said to friends, almost every junior teams have their ups and downs. Only Talbot have been really consistent. Not sure where we'll be this time next season. Hopefully challenging but who knows?

More disappointed with the apathy shown towards Meadow in the past few weeks from the townfolks. The last 2 evening games have been woefully attended. Apart from the 70-80 diehards, it seems folk here only want to support a winning team.

Well done to the Vics by the way, looking forward to our derbies next season. Hope the Buffs stay down too for selfish reasons.

And that 'me££a' pish wasn't funny 5 years ago never mind now

Mon the Dow!

Anno yer hurting mate but the Me££a pish will probably be with you guys for always. I am genuinely sorry to see you go but lighten up.

Hardly relevant if we are skint and will be paying half the wages you guys will be next season!

Anyway been an awful season and I just hope we can get in players who can help us challenge for promotion back up. We really should be seeing games out against ten men with ten minutes to go even if it only kept us up for another game would have been something. Big summer for us to get in right personal starting with a solid defence and goalkeeper. Could see us being at either end of the table.

Anno yer hurting mate but the Me££a pish will probably be with you guys for always. I am genuinely sorry to see you go but lighten up.

I already said I wasn't too upset so I'm hardly hurting. My outlook is always positive and I know we'll be back someday.

The me££a pish still doesn't make sense considering your budget is considerably more along with most premier clubs.

OK fair enough I'll stop it and replace it with the Vietnamese Dong currency sign instead.

This is one of the worst currencies in the world and is apt in your current predictiment

MeÄÄa :-D

Talbot Bing - whenever I hear the word Dong I will think you, forever Talbot Bing DONG

Been a bloody awful season, things are bad, but hope we can bounce back,

Looks like Meadow v Vics Derbies in the league for the first time in a decade are what to look forward to.

I am also an Aston Villa fan,

Samaritans have been phoning me nightly for weeks now.

Onwards and upwards,

C'mon the DOW and the Villa.

Talbot Bing - whenever I hear the word Dong I will think you, forever Talbot Bing DONG

Been a bloody awful season, things are bad, but hope we can bounce back,

Looks like Meadow v Vics Derbies in the league for the first time in a decade are what to look forward to.

I am also an Aston Villa fan,

Samaritans have been phoning me nightly for weeks now.

Onwards and upwards,

C'mon the DOW and the Villa.

Brilliant lol. :-D

I think I was the one who took yer call the other night. As I say to all the međđa fans just look at how Pollok have changed things around.

Pot always half full buddy :-D

OK fair enough I'll stop it and replace it with the Vietnamese Dong currency sign instead.

This is one of the worst currencies in the world and is apt in your current predictiment

MeÄÄa :-D

#banter

Hearing the money man at ksc wolves and bourtrehill amateurs about to bankroll another medda charge next season

Could be true as he's walked from ksc but if he falls out with one club what's to say he doesn't do the same & Medda end up back at square 1 again ?

Archived