Tonites scores scorers

gibbymclean

He ran to your bench where he was swamped by your coaches, subs and players; but that's fair enough he'd just scored a smashing goal.

On his way back to his position he then let the home fans share in his delight by telling them to GIRFUY, which maybe would have had more meaning if he had actually won the tie for you instead of just delaying losing it.

Barely celebrated the pen, aye the eaquliser he celebrated, as ten mins earlier we were dead n buried! As a new cumnock boy he will always celebrate more than others, you would understand that if a hurlford lad played for you!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Building for the future

Ryan Haxton was unavailable last night & with Donnelly & Obyrne still coming back from injury Swifty asked Billy to come in & cover . Obyrne ended up having to play after Gibson get sent off

Done the same the end of last season when we were short up front & Michael Moore played a couple games

Shots on target doesn't mean domination of play, you could take a pot sotvfrom thy centre circle or a long shot taking a chance, what does that mean? You can't get past the defence so take your chances from distance

I never mentioned domination. I said outplayed. Its definitely a better gauge than counting bookings a la Glenmuir.

I never mentioned domination. I said outplayed. Its definitely a better gauge than counting bookings a la Glenmuir.I

I never counted the bookings thats why I asked you but obviously you haveny a clue.

Archived