Happy 30th Anniversary

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep searching, you may find a decent comeback.

If Sugar Ray Leonard managed a few so can you.

Shut up Dave. The amount of times you've slithered back on here, you would put Sugar Ray to shame.

They did.

I recall reading that Hibs were playing Dundee Utd at Easter Rd in a fairly meaningless, drab match.

When news broke through of Dundees two late goals the place went absolutely bezerk, leaving the players bemused as to why.

Well that's just a lie isn't it.

That's not that game. The Dundee strip is from the previous season. Photo is taken at the other end anyway.

Indeed. The photo must be taken from the Provost Rd end, looking towards the South Enclosure. Since seeing the photograph for the first time just a few months ago the circumstances have puzzled me. Is Kidd shooting, or passing back to the keeper?

I was never sure it was the actual game and you've seemingly just confirmed it. :)

Indeed. The photo must be taken from the Provost Rd end, looking towards the South Enclosure. Since seeing the photograph for the first time just a few months ago the circumstances have puzzled me. Is Kidd shooting, or passing back to the keeper?

I was never sure it was the actual game and you've seemingly just confirmed it. :)

It IS from that game

9.00 in, Kidd intercepts Colquhoun and passes back to goalie with Duffy nearby

Archived