Happy 30th Anniversary

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently, my Dad was listening to this on the car radio during a family day out and a 20-month-old me vomited all over the back seat immediate as the decisive goal went in.

Anyone But Celtic

Apparently, my Dad was listening to this on the car radio during a family day out and a 20-month-old me vomited all over the back seat immediate as the decisive goal went in.

Anyone But Celtic

My Team:Kilmarnock

Yup.

I was working in Edinburgh and the dejection was a site to see that night. I really tried as a neutral to feel sorry for the Jambos but the accumulation of glory hunters over the previous few months resulted in much amusement.

Congratulations hearts on wining the double that year.

Ironic coming from a Hibs fan after this...

CZZbATkWEAAvIkg_zpsr1u93nqm.jpg

Albert Kidd :wub:

Sure i read somewhere one of our supporters clubs name him POTY. :lol:

They did.

I recall reading that Hibs were playing Dundee Utd at Easter Rd in a fairly meaningless, drab match.

When news broke through of Dundees two late goals the place went absolutely bezerk, leaving the players bemused as to why.

They did.

I recall reading that Hibs were playing Dundee Utd at Easter Rd in a fairly meaningless, drab match.

When news broke through of Dundees two late goals the place went absolutely bezerk, leaving the players bemused as to why.

:lol: would love to have a time machine just to see the reaction that day at Easter road.

Archived