Stirling Albion Thread

According to Club website, Ross McMillan and Frazier Wright are both out of Saturdays game, along with Wullie Robertson and Jack McCue. Interested in who fills in at centre back, Ross Forsyth and another, maybe a new face as previously mentioned/

According to Club website, Ross McMillan and Frazier Wright are both out of Saturdays game, along with Wullie Robertson and Jack McCue. Interested in who fills in at centre back, Ross Forsyth and another, maybe a new face as previously mentioned/

McGeachie in CB along with Rossco, unless we bring someone in.

Just watched the Elgin City highlights and it's another lovely goal for Sean Dickson.

The turnaround in him since the start of the year has been astonishing. He looks a totally different player to the one we have watched for the last season and a half.

I never thought I'd ever say this, but if he can keep up this level of performance then I hope he signs on again for another year.

Just watched the Elgin City highlights and it's another lovely goal for Sean Dickson.

The turnaround in him since the start of the year has been astonishing. He looks a totally different player to the one we have watched for the last season and a half.

I never thought I'd ever say this, but if he can keep up this level of performance then I hope he signs on again for another year.

Agree with this.

I admit to being one of his major critics and after last seasons performances no one can blame anyone for being critical of him.

Under McLaren and Corrigan he wasn't the best, but I think that was down to no matter how he played he was guaranteed a start as he was their pal.

Mackay dropped him to the bench and since then he has been one of our best players. He absolutely ran that game vs Elgin. Think he knows he has to play well to play week in week out and thats why we are seeing the Dickson that played well with East Fife and Stenny.

I'm praying this can continue because he has been ace the last few weeks.

The Away strip is always from the catalogue to save money.

Makes sense to me mate, especially considering how many times it's actually worn.

I actually like them all for different reasons but Tabit is the only one I would actually buy so that got my vote.

Makes sense to me mate, especially considering how many times it's actually worn.

I actually like them all for different reasons but Tabit is the only one I would actually buy so that got my vote.

Tabit is growing on me to.