Stirling Albion Thread

1 hour ago, JakeSAFC said:

The big lump better do it again.

Reckon he will start alongside Darren Smith on Saturday at Annan and now is the time to start banging them in with no Bikey, we need him to step up to the mark and justify his signing.

Reckon he will start alongside Darren Smith on Saturday at Annan and now is the time to start banging them in with no Bikey, we need him to step up to the mark and justify his signing.

Tbf to Henderson his hold up play is decent and he can create attacks but his finishing is fucking awful.

Two things that have given me some hope:

1) why end the update on the official site with 'more to follow'

2) Bikey has joined twitter (presuming its legit) saying he plays with Stirling Albion

Seems a bit strange, maybe nothing in it...

I believe Hibs are going to sign him and i'm hopeful that they are planning to loan him out.

If thats all true then I'm praying he is loaned back out to us till the end of the season.

Very optimistic thinking, but heres hoping.

I believe Hibs are going to sign him and i'm hopeful that they are planning to loan him out.

If thats all true then I'm praying he is loaned back out to us till the end of the season.

Very optimistic thinking, but heres hoping.

I really hope that's the case otherwise why would there be more to follow and why would Bikey start a twitter page as an Albion player the day he is officially released from his amateur contract?! Unless he is in another contract with Stirling involved, maybe nothing but seems strange!!

Don't know anything about Bikey. He sounds like a good player. Are the club not entitled to compensation? Have they decided to waive this and if so why?

We're entitled to nothing, his French side are though. The reason we could only sign him on an amateur contract is because if we gave him a normally contract then we would have owed his old French side £40K. We simply cant afford that, unfortunately.

Best striker I have ever seen at the Albion.

50 minutes ago, BRAVELANEY said:

I really hope that's the case otherwise why would there be more to follow and why would Bikey start a twitter page as an Albion player the day he is officially released from his amateur contract?! Unless he is in another contract with Stirling involved, maybe nothing but seems strange!!

We have 5 players on loan already, I'm sure that's the maximum allowed at a team.