Stirling Albion Thread

Both players scored a few goals over the past couple of seasons and i feel they could be missed im not saying Peaso would have been a guaranteed starter howevet feel he could still have played a part only time will tell BB BINO

Havent a scooby if he's any good. Another defender signed up though. Now time to sign for wide players.

Yes and another striker nippy inside forward to work off Mackin/ Hawke would be ideal.

Must say I'm impressed so far with the amount of players we've got in, we are ahead of so many in league two in terms of recruitment so as soon as we are back in pre season training it gives the new lads time to gel and get fit.

I think we have a solid squad so far just need a little quality outwide to finish the squad up.

My current Starting XI would be 

Currie 

McLean  McGregor Geeks Lowton 

McNicol Wilson 

Jardine                                 new Winger 

Mackin Peters 

That still leaves us with 

Binnie, Rodger, Creaney, Docherty, Hawke, Banner, Thompson with possibly Wright and Mclear to add depending on thier situations. 

Also someone said about 2-3 younger players stepping up, the likes of Cammy Murray seems promising aswell as Greenhorn and McLaren. Depth isn't going to be an issue this season and it will be interesting to see how things shape up and what Kev has in mind for the season ahead. 

Can't wait for it all to start up again.

Good effort from Stirling in signing a bunch of mid table League 2 players to secure their mid table League 2 finish.

Suppose it’s better than doing a Cowden, and resigning the same bunch of mid table League 2 jobbers to secure their mid table League 2 finish.......and give us all another year of laughing at the epitome of all things Cowdenbeath, Jordyn Sheerin[emoji23]