Stirling Albion Thread

You are the fuckin idiot.

Chairman should be commended for trying to provide a decent surface. Not everyone has mega money like Hampden to get a brand new surface almost instantly.

What an embarrassment you are.

Imagine biting that ferociously. What an embarrassment you are.

Why did Mark Lamont leave you lot? Was he highly rated?

The official line was that he refused to commit himself to the club so was released, but a large chunk of the support suspect that something went on behind the scenes and he (and Willie Robertson) were released as a result.

Was he highly rated....yes he was. I think everyone was delighted when he extended his initial contract until the end of the season, and everyone I know saw him as someone who could cut it at a higher level.

The official line was that he refused to commit himself to the club so was released, but a large chunk of the support suspect that something went on behind the scenes and he (and Willie Robertson) were released as a result.

Was he highly rated....yes he was. I think everyone was delighted when he extended his initial contract until the end of the season, and everyone I know saw him as someone who could cut it at a higher level.

Cheers. A player who has impressed me every time he's played against us. Surprised he's not found a club yet, hopefully Gary snaps him up.