Stirling Albion Thread

Jake, I know you're hurting right now but this is a true test of the nature of your love. If you really, truly and purely love him, in time you'll be prepared to let him go and chase his heart's true desire. Maybe you're too young and idealistic still to know this, but for virtually every part time player at the moment, that desire is Clyde FC. Darren will be well looked after and your coming support of us - whether DLS-based or more than that - is very, very welcome. Hopefully some of our released players can help plug the gap x

Jake, I know you're hurting right now but this is a true test of the nature of your love. If you really, truly and purely love him, in time you'll be prepared to let him go and chase his heart's true desire. Maybe you're too young and idealistic still to know this, but for virtually every part time player at the moment, that desire is Clyde FC. Darren will be well looked after and your coming support of us - whether DLS-based or more than that - is very, very welcome. Hopefully some of our released players can help plug the gap x

Appreciate the support but think I will stick with my mid table shit show I currently support x

good signing but was he not injured for a lot of the season
know how the Stirling fans feel never nice when you lose a favourite player at least he isn't coming back next season in the league
To be honest hope Stirling go up my favourite away ground always treated well great stadium and really should be a league 1 club
all the best

58 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

good signing but was he not injured for a lot of the season
know how the Stirling fans feel never nice when you lose a favourite player at least he isn't coming back next season in the league
To be honest hope Stirling go up my favourite away ground always treated well great stadium and really should be a league 1 club
all the best

He was injury prone and the astro will not help.

Was brilliant the season before, but injured half of this season and knocked in a few goals recently but not like his old best.

I wish him well as he is a great lad.

Also seen James Creaney and David Wilson from Annan linked elsewhere on P&B. 

Creaney should never be allowed to wear an Albion top again, one of the worst players I have ever seen at the club.

Omg [emoji53][emoji53]

ETA: David Wilson sounds like a good signing, 8 goals from midfield is a good record to have. Hopefully Creaney is just a back up to Lowden.

Lee Hamilton can play left back though, so why would we need 3? Unless its farewell to Lee?