Stirling Albion Thread

33 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

Club Doctor problem.....what Club Doctor problem?? As far as I'm aware, we have a Club Doctor and he was just voted onto the Trust Board last week. No announcement from the Trust or the Club saying he has had a change of mind.

Carry on Doctor?

57 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

Club Doctor problem.....what Club Doctor problem?? As far as I'm aware, we have a Club Doctor and he was just voted onto the Trust Board last week. No announcement from the Trust or the Club saying he has had a change of mind.

I'm pretty sure he and his partner Christine have both gone after Stuart resigned.  Why there's been no announcement from anybody I wouldn't know. If I'm wrong about that we'll find out. 

2 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

OK I've checked up on that and the doctor and Christine have not gone. I genuinely thought they had but no, thankfully both are still in post. Apologies for the misinfo. I was actually trying to help.  Red face mode initiated.

1 hour ago, BB_Bino said:

Certainly never intended for you to end up with a red face WC Boggs but the news is pleasing all the same mate.

I never need help with the red face bit mate. It's a big relief to me both of them have stayed on

45 minutes ago, WC Boggs said:

Where the hell is Rhilston?  Only being banned or dead would keep him off here, does anybody know which it is?  Preferably banned rather than dead.

Going for the chairman role

Currently going through deleting any of his old posts 

The apathy at Stirling seems to be a palpable thing.  

A disappointing draw, but Rovers are better than their league position suggests.

The good news is that hospitality was on.  Courtesy of the efforts of Christine helping out and Kenny Crighton in persuading Geeks's sister to help out. Thanks to all three.

8 hours ago, WC Boggs said:

Christ, it's like a post apocalyptic world on here.

Everybody catching their breath after the shitshow between the 2 boards.

On the playing front, the team aren't giving us anything to be too excited or too despondent about. I'm waiting for something fairly meaningful to happen, but can see us floating about between 3rd and 9th in the league at different times during the season.

In other words it's all a bit meh at the moment.

4 hours ago, gmca said:

Everybody catching their breath after the shitshow between the 2 boards.

On the playing front, the team aren't giving us anything to be too excited or too despondent about. I'm waiting for something fairly meaningful to happen, but can see us floating about between 3rd and 9th in the league at different times during the season.

In other words it's all a bit meh at the moment.

I agree, the team aren't that bad, but also that they're not that good either.  DY clearly unhappy at needless individual errors costing us points.  Not to worry, the Trust board have everything under control. You can tell by the total silence on progress.  

Think you've both nailed it lads, on the field we are having the kind of season that I predicted pre-season and it's been the way you have both described and off the field, well we are simply waiting on announcements to be made. There were obviously a number of "club officials" present for the game last Saturday but who is doing what, who is running the day to day work, who and where these "footballing people" are....it's all still unknown.

The whole season on the park is very 'meh', just as it has been under the previous however many managers and off the park, I suppose we are all just waiting to see.

6 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

Think you've both nailed it lads, on the field we are having the kind of season that I predicted pre-season and it's been the way you have both described and off the field, well we are simply waiting on announcements to be made. There were obviously a number of "club officials" present for the game last Saturday but who is doing what, who is running the day to day work, who and where these "footballing people" are....it's all still unknown.

The whole season on the park is very 'meh', just as it has been under the previous however many managers and off the park, I suppose we are all just waiting to see.

Well at least it hasn't been the sort of 1-3 points out of the first 7 games scenario we've seen from new managers before. There's a long way to go and on to the next test.