Stirling Albion Thread

Lorri Graham and Grant Morrice have also stepped down from the Club Board. 

In better news, we've signed Kai Fotheringham from Dundee United on loan until January.

11 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

*makes mental note never to become a football club chairman. If people are digging up old P n B posts to cancel folk I'd probably end up in The Hague.

Especially about Coronation Street characters.

Someone going to the "press" is bad enough. I shouldn't be surprised they published it, but who in that organisation thinks that is news of any significance?

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

33 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Especially about Coronation Street characters.

Someone going to the "press" is bad enough. I shouldn't be surprised they published it, but who in that organisation thinks that is news of any significance?

Just yet more proof (though none was needed) of the total irrelevance of the tabloid gutter press. The red tops have about five staff nowadays and their job consists of nothing more than copy and pasting social media posts onto their website. The Daily Record and it's ilk have as much journalistic value as LadBible, which shouldn't be surprising because what I've just described as their business model is also that of LadBible and the like. 

On another note, someone inside Stirling Albion is a low down grassing snake.

First of all, as an Albion supporter I'd say thanks to Stuart for his time in charge. He has put in countless hours for the Albion over the past few years and that shouldn't be overlooked. I've disagreed with some things he has done (fawning over Charles Green was a low point) but he has pretty much always acted with the club's best interests at heart.

Hopefully this gives people a moment of reflection at Stirling and a time to stop all the nonsense in-fighting that has been happening. It has been utterly embarrassing. 

Obviously, Stuart Brown has been daft in saying what he has. However, Derek Alexander (I know you'll be reading this) - you are absolutely gutter press and the lowest of the low. I hope whoever trawled his posts feels satisfied in their actions now, pretty poor behaviour all round. 

It matters little who trawled these old posts up. They were made and Stuart has gone over them. It's all about keeping Forthbank going now, with the entire board gone and tumbleweeds blowing past where staff used to be.  

This is where we find out if competence or chaos fills the vacuum.  

Kai Fotheringham should turn out to be a great signing.  I think Harrison Clark will prove to be an important player too.  I always think loan signings are where a managers contacts and reputation really helps... so well done to Darren Young for getting this done. 

9 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Is that the same Phoenix who used to post all over General Nonsense? If it is, he always seemed pretty mild mannered.

Yep. Met him a couple of times, sound guy.