Stirling Albion Thread

21 hours ago, gmca said:

That sounds reasonable, think Cammy Thomson could even cover wide left. Small squads need a few versatile players in there. Looks like there may only be 1 more to come in. Personally think central midfield needs bolstering, but we'll see what KR comes up with in due course.

Think defence needs cover.  2 injuries at the back and we are struggling.  I would get a defender in.  

2 hours ago, Mountain Goat Stirling A said:

Think defence needs cover.  2 injuries at the back and we are struggling.  I would get a defender in.  

True, but 2 injuries in midfield and we are struggling. Think there's an argument for either defence or midfield. Goa;ies and forwards seem fine. 

Jack Leitch signs up

Another impressive signing for the club, it has to be said. I was very impressed with him 2 seasons ago and remember him scoring a couple against us that year as well.

It’s always important to get goals from Midfield, I’m not suggesting he’d get 12 again, but when was the last time we had a thread like that coming from that position?

30 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

Another impressive signing for the club, it has to be said. I was very impressed with him 2 seasons ago and remember him scoring a couple against us that year as well.

It’s always important to get goals from Midfield, I’m not suggesting he’d get 12 again, but when was the last time we had a thread like that coming from that position?

John McQuade

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

Our fixture list on the official site has us playing you guys at 8pm tonight. Nothing on SA site about this. Anybody heard anything?

We were due to play a pre season game, but it was cancelled because of a problem with floodlight pylons. Thought the game was planned for Thursday, and though the problem might have been sorted in time it was cancelled just in case.