Stirling Albion Thread

7 hours ago, Muzza81 said:

Shocked that Stirling’s team of mediocrity is getting routinely pumped. Shocked, 

Come out of the Closet Muzza81 you know your really a secret Bino at heart. 😉

I’m sure some people may know, but for those who don’t there is a new Fantasy football Scotland app, I will leave the link to the app on Apple devices below, on Android just type in Fantasy football Scotland and it should pop up

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/fantasy-football-scotland/id1469063365

I have created a league for all Pie and Bovril users if anyone wants to join, we already have around 30 people in the league just from the initial thread so hopefully we can get more, the code to join the league is

PRANJXBW

Hopefully we can get a good amount of people in :)

Anyone know who the guy is that does it for the club?

It’s a young lad called Ben McAdam that does it, he normally pops up just before the highlights start.

Don’t know him personally but you are right, the highlights he produces are really good.

6 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

It’s a young lad called Ben McAdam that does it, he normally pops up just before the highlights start.

Don’t know him personally but you are right, the highlights he produces are really good.

Aye, have to say that his stuff is bang on. Especially the home games as he's got a great set up there.

I follow the youtube channel and try my best to not see the score before hand. 

He's a bright future in TV anyway.

Awfae quiet from the Stirling end. Not sure anyone is confident about the team after defeats to Elgin, Arbroath and Alloa.
If we can get some goals we’ll do alright this season but that is definitely an IF at the moment.

The real stuff starts on Saturday and whilst it wasn’t helpful to lose games in the Betfred Cup, it does give KR a good idea who his best 11 is and come 4.50 on Saturday hopefully when we leave Forthbank with smiles on our faces after a home win.
Just get the 3 points on Saturday and move on to the next game.
Just hope our strikers can find the back of the net this season as only Mackin at the moment looks like the only one to regularly score at the moment, time will tell on this front.

20 hours ago, Ray Vaughn said:

Awfae quiet from the Stirling end. Not sure anyone is confident about the team after defeats to Elgin, Arbroath and Alloa.
If we can get some goals we’ll do alright this season but that is definitely an IF at the moment.

The strongest team have linked up well and matched Hibs.  It is a home game and I reckon we will have just enough on the day...2-1.