Stirling Albion Thread

Amazes me that anyone could think Max Wright is a league 2 player. 

Max Wright was absolutely brutal for us.

Amazes me also and he’s not been much better at Stirling in my opinion. Offering him a new contract is a move I just don’t get.

3 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

There's a full-time team now just one league above and 12 miles down the road.

Don't think it would interest him if the full time team came in for him. Has a good job and at this stage of his career think he would be looking to remain part time. 

There is zero chance of a full time team coming in for Smith. Maybe a hybrid team like Airdrie or, presumably, Raith next season but Falkirk will be looking way above some 31 year old League 2 jobber.

Think what you meant to say is Darren Lee Smith is far too good for some Grangemouth diddies.

Good luck to Pabs. Been a brilliant servant to Brechin City but a shadow of the player he once was. Will be interesting to see if he can get back on track at Forthbank. I certainly wish him well, top bloke.

I’m hearing we are looking at a player called Kit Cummins, was with Glenafton this season. Big 6ft 5, strong in the air and quick feet. Anyone else heard this too? Clyde also in for him as well apparently I’m told. 

cheers 

Edited by Al_Bino

I’m hearing we are looking at a player called Kit Cummins, was with Glenafton this season. Big 6ft 5, strong in the air and quick feet. Anyone else heard this too? Clyde also in for him as well apparently I’m told. 
cheers 

Interesting if true, another tall powerful Striker. If he signs and Mackin re-signs then it’s obvious how KR wants to play next season.

Darren Smith leaves Stirling and will sign for a League 1 (or above) club over the next few days. Honestly gutted but obviously wish him well for the future. Deserves to be playing higher up if he can remain injury free.

Mackin signing for Stranraer.

Really? Fair enough. No huge loss, but a player I would have liked to have kept. He’s not the most mobile, and he’s carrying a bit of weight now but he’s a battler and sets up chances from scraps.