Stirling Albion Thread

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

IMG_1775.jpg
Seems you boys have touched a ne

Or could it be that that Albion fans were making a Political statement that in the biggest City in Scotland that their are still many areas of social deprivation where large numbers of people require the use of Foodbanks due to the Tory austerity cuts ? 

Or could it be that that Albion fans were making a Political statement that in the biggest City in Scotland that their are still many areas of social deprivation where large numbers of people require the use of Foodbanks due to the Tory austerity cuts ? 

I just think it’s funny that he’s taken such offence to a throwaway song that will be sung up and down the country at football grounds over the festive period.

• 4 weeks later...

KR on SATV saying that he's looking to sit down with Dundee and Hamilton to talk about Callum Ferrie & Rohan Hughes. I think it would be great to see the loan deals extended for both players if possible.

It's maybe a tad harsh on Cammy Binnie, who I like, but both players have really impressed me over the last couple of months.

KR on SATV saying that he's looking to sit down with Dundee and Hamilton to talk about Callum Ferrie & Rohan Hughes. I think it would be great to see the loan deals extended for both players if possible.
It's maybe a tad harsh on Cammy Binnie, who I like, but both players have really impressed me over the last couple of months.

Both have been very good since KR took over. Ferrie was incredibly comfortable on Saturday, was catching everything. Thats Binnie's problem, far to panicy with crosses. Hope we can keep them both for the season.