Stirling Albion Thread

Whats happened to Tam Courts? Last week you were certain he had the job?

Another 'ITK' who really knows f*ck all.

I personally thought Courts would rock up at Stirling, but that was more gess work than anything else.

My next theory is that Courts joins the coaching staff of a Championship/Premiership club.

Another 'ITK' who really knows f*ck all. 
I personally thought Courts would rock up at Stirling, but that was more gess work than anything else.

My next theory is that Courts joins the coaching staff of a Championship/Premiership club.

Aye, I'm fairly astounded he's not picked up one of the jobs that were going. He's surely got something lined up.

Have East Kilbride appointed a gaffer yet?

10 hours ago, the philosopher said:

Good playing experience. Apparently very positive guy  who will have learned  from Peter Murphy who as a management  team have built a well organised team from limited resources.

When he first joined Annan I remember  his quote" there will be  no negativity around the club  as long  as  I'm here". No excuses about low budget or geographic  location.

I wish him well.

Sounds a lot like our last few appointments.

If he can remove the current negativity at the club then we are surely looking at Christ's second coming.

43 minutes ago, Newmember said:

Another disaster never learn that lot 

Shame 

And 3rd choice lol lol

Is that a reflection on your tipping ability?

Fox sake mate, maybe just stay off threads where you have made a complete c**t of yourself instead of trying to double down in the cunty stakes.

Who is he never heard of him . 

So with Courts not ending up at The Albion and you being a man of your word, that £20 charity bet will be winging it’s way to a charity of my choice right Newmember?

Wow, so KR then.....that was a bit of a surprise. The more the weeks went on and the likes of Murray went to Airdrie and Duffy was talked about going to Dumbarton, the more I thought it was going to be Allan Moore or a rookie.

Who knows if Moore was approached, who actually cares, KR is the captain of the ship now, on a journey to wherever. It goes without saying that I wish him well and having spoken to an ex East Fife player who was there when KR was put in temporary charge, he thinks he’ll be an excellent appointment, so fingers crossed.

Welcome onboard KR, let’s make your journey historic.

6 hours ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

That's a hilariously shite appointment for a hilariously shite club.

Well that's pretty rich coming from a Berwick fan who are below us in the League. I wish your new manager Johnny Harvey I believe all the best in the coming season, he`s going to need it. 

6 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

So with Courts not ending up at The Albion and you being a man of your word, that £20 charity bet will be winging it’s way to a charity of my choice right Newmember?

Wow, so KR then.....that was a bit of a surprise. The more the weeks went on and the likes of Murray went to Airdrie and Duffy was talked about going to Dumbarton, the more I thought it was going to be Allan Moore or a rookie.

Who knows if Moore was approached, who actually cares, KR is the captain of the ship now, on a journey to wherever. It goes without saying that I wish him well and having spoken to an ex East Fife player who was there when KR was put in temporary charge, he thinks he’ll be an excellent appointment, so fingers crossed.

Welcome onboard KR, let’s make your journey historic.

Correct 

Get merged you mutant Angus c**t.

With D.Campbell being manager, S.Petrie coaching and setting the teams up, J.Weir attending to ahem, half of the demographic of Angus and umm, D.Dods umm pulling pints at the new all seater in Friockheim it could be a goer. Europe he we come.

Anyway, good luck to the Binos. Always a good day out, and maybe seeing you again next season.