Stirling Albion Thread

A few murmurs around Dumbarton that Stevie Aitken has knocked back your gaffers job.  Not sure his reasoning, looked like a good opportunity for him to get right back into the game.

Folk were saying that on Saturday as well. His brother is keen for a return so thought he’d be able to convince Stevie. I reckon it is going to be Allan Moore, although Jimmy Nicol was at the game Saturday :lol:

2 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

It's Kevin Rutkiewicz.

Colour me underwhelmed. Wow, with all of the names populating the ether this is a bolt from the blue - an underwhelming bolt at that.

Good lick to Kevin, he'll need it.

It's Kevin Rutkiewicz.

Well it’s not a name the vast majority of Albion fans would recognise.

Former Assistant Manager of Annan Athletic, so he should have a good idea of this League.

Wish him well in his new role but he got a tough debut on Saturday against the League Leaders Edinburgh City.

What a very underwhelming appointment. Why are we going down the inexperienced route again? Its not worked for us, so why attempt it again?

Obviously going to get behind him and hope he proves everyone wrong, but cannot see it. This was a brilliant chance to get an experienced manager in, someone who could steady the ship then get us promoted. Big baws up by whoever decided he was the man imo.

16 minutes ago, Gnash said:

What makes you say that?  Genuine question.

Good playing experience. Apparently very positive guy  who will have learned  from Peter Murphy who as a management  team have built a well organised team from limited resources.

When he first joined Annan I remember  his quote" there will be  no negativity around the club  as long  as  I'm here". No excuses about low budget or geographic  location.

I wish him well.

10 minutes ago, Newmember said:

Who is he never heard of him . 

I'm just shocked that you got it wrong again.