Stirling Albion Thread

12 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

Hope we get our own youtube channel, must be one of the only clubs that doesn't film their games?

For me it's not even the match highlights (although they would be great) it's a great chance to do player interviews, managers thoughts, chairmans/club announcements etc.

For me it's not even the match highlights (although they would be great) it's a great chance to do player interviews, managers thoughts, chairmans/club announcements etc.

Pretty sure we did it years ago?

Don't no what's more frustrating, layne himself or Dods not having the bottle to hook him

When you announced the signing, I posted on the Brechin thread that the guy was a liability and was blasted by some of your posters for saying that. I'm pleased to see that some of you are now seeing it. It's only a matter of time before some of your squad staff disliking him and not passing to him and Brechin become even more disjointed up front......this will happen. I felt for Jackson at one point in the second half.

Anyone know any truth that blair was seen walking into town once the teams had been released

No idea but I do know he wasn't sitting in the stand or in the suites with the other unused players. I just assumed he was working. Tonight, especially the first half, we saw an attacking performance of fast passing and great movement, something that Henderson just does not have the ability to do. Sad to hear if it's true, but I'm sure we can all see that Mackay only has him because he signed a 2 year deal under McLaren. If it is true, then don't be to surprised if the money is found to get hi off the books.

No idea but I do know he wasn't sitting in the stand or in the suites with the other unused players. I just assumed he was working. Tonight, especially the first half, we saw an attacking performance of fast passing and great movement, something that Henderson just does not have the ability to do. Sad to hear if it's true, but I'm sure we can all see that Mackay only has him because he signed a 2 year deal under McLaren. If it is true, then don't be to surprised if the money is found to get hi off the books.

Do accountants work at that time?

On 24/07/2017 at 22:31, Matty1945 said:

Peoples thoughts on the new website design?

I like it a lot. 

Constructive feedback: too much empty space on the fixtures/ results page. Would be better condensed with goalscorers and attendances listed next to the score.

Good result tonight for us, under the cosh in the second half , but fortunately for us, Isaac Layne missed numerous chances tonight for Brechin. Not changed much since we had him on loan, no wonder Alloa let him go.

Interesting news regarding Blair Henderson if true, might be in the best interests of both parties to reach an acceptable agreement about his future at Forthbank, clearly Dave MacKay does not rate him and his presence at the club this season could only be down to the fact he is under contract for another year.

stirling used to be a good team now yous are shit a rekon youl be close to botom this season but glad you got berick diddys as thay will finish bottom berick relagated then cowdenbeath then stirling you herd it here first bet money on it if a had any lol

stirling used to be a good team now yous are shit a rekon youl be close to botom this season but glad you got berick diddys as thay will finish bottom berick relagated then cowdenbeath then stirling you herd it here first bet money on it if a had any lol

Jamesy long time no see, hows the painting and decorating going?

1 hour ago, JakeSAFC said:

Jamesy long time no see, hows the painting and decorating going?

1 hour ago, Jamesy lawd said:

Not good by the sounds of it :(

Aye ok