Stirling Albion Thread

Ross Forsyth signed for Clydebank as player coach.Any good?

Top guy and a top player. Still has the ability to play League 2 and will be a really good player for you. Wish him well for the season ahead.

Connor McLaren played as a trialist for us last night. He was never in the game though.

Hard to say.....he was never in our season haha. He could be described as someone who played a lot of games but didn't actually do anything to stand out good or bad. Hard to say if he was a good player or not but I certainly wasn't sad to hear that the club were going to make no attempt at signing him.

Connor McLaren played as a trialist for us last night. He was never in the game though.

Was on loan to you the second half of the season there I believe. How was he? Any good?

Would shite out of 50/50's and 1 on 1s with the keeper, shitebag.

That's all I can really remember him for.

3 hours ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Mcneill playing for SA??

It was a closed door game, so don't know who was playing other than the goal scorers mentioned above. Nothing official on club's website, so he won't have signed, and presumably couldn't play as a trialist if he's still contracted to Clyde.

Team now on official website. Pretty much a full strength team. McNeill not in starting 11 (subs not shown, but doubt he'd be one). 

Edited by gmca
Add