Stirling Albion Thread

Very disappointing in his 10(ish) games that he played at Forthbank. We certainly saw no signs of a player that was ever good enough to be a First Team regular at Motherwell & Dundee, in fact, it's pretty hard to tell you about anything he did well.
Cummins may argue that the team were shambolic while he was at the club, but he certainly didn't do anything to improve it. Angus Beith & Andy Stirling came in at the same time and both left with relatively glowing reports but I think it said everything about his spell when McLaren didn't even attempt to sign him afterwards.
There is obviously a player there, his short list of clubs are impressive for a player at this level and for your sake I hope you see it more than we did.

Cvvgggcrxtcfxx

Only idiots think attendances have any real significance. So that adds up. 

Tbf, thinking about it, if we average 400 more than you over 18 games a season that's 7200 people we get through the gate paying x amount over a season. That's a lot of money. Would play a significant part in the kind of budget clubs have available even at this level. Presuming that the outside investment for most is about average?

Cowden have done remarkably well considering these figures. Donald pumping in the cash or?

How's Connor quigley getting on with the binos peeps?
Liked the look of him for Dundee development side but wondering how he's been doing at a higher level.

He's been alright every time I have seen him, nothing special though.

How's Connor quigley getting on with the binos peeps?
Liked the look of him for Dundee development side but wondering how he's been doing at a higher level.

Jake pretty much sums it up by saying alright. Hasn't set the heather on fire and doesn't look like a player who could play at a higher level just yet but has done well enough to suggest he has a future in the game at a lower level at least.

Jake pretty much sums it up by saying alright. Hasn't set the heather on fire and doesn't look like a player who could play at a higher level just yet but has done well enough to suggest he has a future in the game at a lower level at least.

Think we all agree with me.

Someone who has been very disappointing is Calvin Colquhoun, looks lost at this level.