Stirling Albion Thread

5 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

How have you come up with that one?

Just my opinion as one who lived in Stirling and went to both Annfield and the new ground. They don't own the ground which is in an area that puts off non Albion fans who live local from attending matches (as I did) and I think they will struggle badly,the support is already pitiful. Perhaps I should have made myself clearer however,when I said finished I don't literally mean out of existence,i mean they will vanish to the nether region leagues never to return.

Edited by The Red Lichtie

Just my opinion as one who lived in Stirling and went to both Annfield and the new ground. They don't own the ground which is in an area that puts off non Albion fans who live local from attending matches (as I did) and I think they will struggle badly,the support is already pitiful. Perhaps I should have made myself clearer however,when I said finished I don't literally mean out of existence,i mean they will vanish to the nether region leagues never to return.

Tbh i really dont care about an opinion from a ***.

Goodbye.

2 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

Tbh i really dont care about an opinion from a ***.

Goodbye.

Why ask for an opinion then? Doesn't make a great deal of sense tbh. Bye bye. Enjoy the matches against Hawick Royal Albert and Dalbeattie Star.

Edited by The Red Lichtie

8 minutes ago, The Red Lichtie said:

So someone actually refused to attend as a neutral on the basis that they do nothe own the ground? Do they not go in shops that are only leased too?

5 minutes ago, The Red Lichtie said:

Don't know how not owning your own Stadium puts off people from turning up at Forthbank, whist I agree its not the easiest ground to get to if you don't have a car, their is still a park and ride bus which goes past the ground every 15 mins. Regarding non Albion fans who live local as you put it, either they are not interested in supporting their local team or are more interested in supporting another team outwith the area, like the Old Firm. Supporters Buses regularly leave the area heading to Parkhead or Ibrox every Saturday

Just now, The Red Lichtie said:

No,but quite a few "neutral" supporters I knew wouldn't go because unlike Annfield it's a pain in the arse to get to.

That's obviously not what you said though is it. 

23 hours ago, Yellow Feet said:

We're now off to find a team that'll still be in the league next season.

Edinburgh gadges, you're shit min.

You are a total muppet aren't you

Berwick Rangers will always be a club that plays second fiddle to the speedway. 

By the way Stirling fans I hope you stay up if you do finish bottom. Would be sacrilege a club like yours dropping out the league. Your fans were well within their  right yesterday to call your own players a disgrace when they came off tbf.  Was sat by a few Stirling officials yesterday who were in the hospitality with us and they were lovely people. Good luck for the rest of the season 

By the way Stirling fans I hope you stay up if you do finish bottom. Would be sacrilege a club like yours dropping out the league. Your fans were well within their  right yesterday to call your own players a disgrace when they came off tbf.

Happens most weeks tbf and completely agree with you.

By the way Stirling fans I hope you stay up if you do finish bottom. Would be sacrilege a club like yours dropping out the league. Your fans were well within their  right yesterday to call your own players a disgrace when they came off tbf.  Was sat by a few Stirling officials yesterday who were in the hospitality with us and they were lovely people. Good luck for the rest of the season 

Very good Ash

2 hours ago, ecfcnorthfield said:

We'll said bud and best of luck to yous for the rest of the season.

2 hours ago, ecfcnorthfield said:

Well said these muppets give Berwick Rangers a bad name, City were yesterday far the better team and deserved to win. Had them down at the start of the season to finish 10th but on current form that may be us come May, hopefully not !