Stirling Albion Thread

Blair Henderson has agreed terms with the club and will be announced this weekend as a bino.

Plus - the club has just started following him on Twitter which they tend to do when we sign a new player.

Excellent signing. Exactly what we need. Hats off to the board/manager or whoever made this deal possible.

That takes us to 7 new signings already for next season which is very encouraging.

Blair Henderson - Berwick

Marc McKenzie - Elgin

Darren Petrie - Raith

Jamie Mills - Rangers

Bryan Hodge - Forfar

Eddie Ferns - Alloa

Jack McCue - Airdrie

Apart from McCue (who I know nothing about) I'm pleasantly happy with those signings. If Aurélien Mazel signs up again a for next season then I'll be pretty confident about the season ahead.

Edited by DavidMcG

Blair Henderson has agreed terms with the club and will be announced this weekend as a bino.

Plus - the club has just started following him on Twitter which they tend to do when we sign a new player.

Excellent signing. Exactly what we need. Hats off to the board/manager or whoever made this deal possible.

That takes us to 7 new signings already for next season which is very encouraging.

Blair Henderson - Berwick

Marc McKenzie - Elgin

Darren Petrie - Raith

Jamie Mills - Rangers

Bryan Hodge - Forfar

Eddie Ferns - Alloa

Jack McCue - Airdrie

Apart from McCue (who I know nothing about) I'm pleasantly happy with those signings. If Aurélien Mazel signs up again a for next season then I'll be pretty confident about the season ahead.

Good signing of Blair Henderson from Berwick, hope it works out for us as he has been proved a goal scorer at this level. Hopefully Mazel signs up as well and who knows next season might be more productive, I certainly hope so.

Signing Mazel and a decent couple of strikers will make or break the season. Rest of the squad looks solid now. 

Of course, we have to consider the McLaren factor. It's no good having great players if there's a clueless manager behind them. I just hope he's learned from his (many) mistakes last season. 

Positive signs though. For me at the moment, it's looking like Clyde and Arbroath could be the favourites, but hopefully we won't be too far behind. 

Good signing of Blair Henderson from Berwick, hope it works out for us as he has been proved a goal scorer at this level. Hopefully Mazel signs up as well and who knows next season might be more productive, I certainly hope so.

Message to Stirling fans, Please take care of Henderson and please do not criticise when he shows how bad he can get for a two or three month spell during the season. He takes it to heart and feels he is the only footballer to ever get criticism from fans and will take the huff

He's only there for the big wage packet

Edited by Kevin Haynes' Son

What happened to Sandy Cunningham? Thought he was beginning to force his way into the first team?

Sandy just hasnt developed from that first season, weather it be due to managment or himself personally, i dont know, he was loaned out to Berwick for the end of last season, got injured and didnt play, hes now given up football and going traveling around the world. Who knows what the future holds for him