Stirling Albion Thread

Hearing Gemmell is very unlikely.

If this is true then I'm slightly disappointed Ray Vaughn but I suppose it's a case of 'wait and see'. I know Gemmell isn't everyone's cup of tea but I think, if you keep him happy, he's the best Target Man in the lower leagues and he gives you an option. Get someone who can play off him and you have a real chance.

I heard the name of another striker who would be classed as a Target Man (don't know the truth in it) but even though he is currently playing slightly higher up, I wouldn't say he was as effective as Gemmell.

Who then bb_bino

Paul Heffernan

That was the rumour going about Broadwood on the last game of the season. It was 1 or the other.

If Edusport get accepted into the Lowland League on 6th June (believe it's them, St cuthberts or Hawick), it seems as though they will be playing their home games at Forthbank next season. I'm assuming the Uni will play at Falkirk?

Think the Falkirk deal has already been signed. There is also some kind of link up with the Forth Valley Acadamy.

Edited by BB_Bino

If Edusport get accepted into the Lowland League on 6th June (believe it's them, St cuthberts or Hawick), it seems as though they will be playing their home games at Forthbank next season. I'm assuming the Uni will play at Falkirk?

Why are the uni playing out of Stirling when theres a perfectly good stadium in Stirling they can play at??

Gemmell can we not take him of Clyde

Why would you want him, he spends most of the game moaning at the ref and isn't exactly the most mobile of players and doesn't seem to stick around anywhere too long nowadays

what players are signed up for next season?
Chris smith,Darren Smith, ross mcmillan, Scott davidson, david verlaque, ross forsyth,bryan hodge, marc mckenzie and eddie ferns and there might be a couple that I've forgot.