Stirling Albion Thread

Well jakesafc we are losing our top goal scorer the player with the most assists in the league got us 100,000 after his free kick got us the Inverness game on sky.Played as a lone striker under mclarens tactics but your not arsed totall dick.

Hiya Steven Doris, hiya pal

Hiya Steven Doris, hiya pal
You can tell that the guy knows doris in some way as he's always saying that doris is by far the best player in the league even though since joining us he's been pish and whenever some says he's pish the guy gets all defensive of him.

Don't know the guy at all ,the stats don't lie and why have we been losing players all season they all can't be wrong, just totall bad man management from mclaren and as I have said before players speak hence the question who would want to come to us going on mclarens past issue with players.

Completely unfussed about Doris leaving. The amount of times he looked to the sky after the ball didn't break his way started to do my nut in. Must have been at least 5 to 10 times a game. We need a poacher.

I'd be more fussed if McGeachie left, especially to a team in the same divison

Aye that would be a massive loss, very good player on his day. Knowing McLaren's decision making he probably will be leaving to another team in this league

Well dick got his man Doris defo away to Arbroath verbally agreed terms will sign end of the week.Also mcgeachie a target for Arbroath .

Don't know the guy at all ,the stats don't lie and why have we been losing players all season they all can't be wrong, just totall bad man management from mclaren and as I have said before players speak hence the question who would want to come to us going on mclarens past issue with players.

You must be/know him RTB. For the past 2 seasons you have continually referred to him, know things that he has done that wasn't in the public domain (eg: out injured due to falling off a step in a Perth pub last season), dressing room issues that are again, not known publically and everything that you have mentioned has also come to fruition, which again shows you have some inside info.

If you say Doris has verbally agreed to join Arbroath then I don't doubt it. I wish him well for the future, I think Doris has been ok this season, I think had he of played in a better system he would have been a more effective player, but I can understand why certain supporters found him frustrating. I'm lead to believe he is one of the clubs highest earners so I think he can be replaced and fingers crossed he is replaced by a player that fits into McLaren's "system" better.....only time will tell though. Players come and players go.

I'm surprised he has chosen to go back to Arbroath. No disrespect to them, they've had a bad season but in general terms they are a good lower league outfit, but it's something of a side wards step, but good luck to the lad I hope things work out in the long run, at least he is joining a club that think highly of him but I'm not totally convinced he is the same player that left them 4 years ago.

Wtf for the umpteenth time I don't know the guy my main concern is my club and the concerns I have regarding mclarens totall lack of tactical awareness. His inability to manage players think it's 5 that has left during the season one of them our stand in captain. Again asks the question how these players have left the club .I don't if somebody does would they please enlighten me because I think it's worrying times ahead for us binos fans

For the umpteenth time 1320Lichtie RTB doesn't know Doris. What would make you think otherwise??

Yeah really dont get why people think he knows Doris, obviously just a super Doris fan...

Poster on Rave on suggests David Cox will be a albion player next year

I am not bothered with his behaviour at Forthbank a while back, if he joins us and performs well, I'm quite sure a lot of Albion fans would forgive him his fallout previously if he does well on the field.

I am not bothered with his behaviour at Forthbank a while back, if he joins us and performs well, I'm quite sure a lot of Albion fans would forgive him his fallout previously if he does well on the field.

He'd need to forgive the Albion fans before he'd consider, even if there was an interest. Fans telling him to hang himself properly in relation to his mental health issues after speaking out was poor taste to say the least.

He'd need to forgive the Albion fans before he'd consider, even if there was an interest. Fans telling him to hang himself properly in relation to his mental health issues after speaking out was poor taste to say the least.

I'm not sure if Airdrie or Cox knows this but The Albion board investigated the event along with Police Scotland and it was found that there was no wrong doing amongst the support.

Listen, something happened that day (I was too far away to hear/see exactly what) and I'm not defending either actions, however, even the most placid of supporter loses it on 'one of those days' and shouts things they regret and I'm sure players are the same.

I'm sure most supporters would welcome Cox to the club, if he signed, and I'd be surprised if he wouldn't sign due to the actions of no more than 5 fans.