Stirling Albion Thread

That's a fair point, but most of your best players were on loan this season and yous will struggle to get better replacements next season.

The perils of having good players. Stirling should try it next season.

Over half the starting 11 signed up and 50% of our players in the team of the year signed up. Don't you worry about us.

That's a fair point, but most of your best players were on loan this season and yous will struggle to get better replacements next season.

I'm sure Gary has his targets lined up, Gary always uses the loan market well and will continue to do so. When your starting line up is made up of 3/4 loanees and you win the league that must tell you something about the manager you have. Just a shame McLaren cant use the loan market as well as Gary.

From what i've heard, Doris, McGeachie, Mazel, Smith, Cunningham, Dickson and Kavanagh have all been offered contracts for next season.

I think we'll be lucky to keep McGeachie, very good potensial and still young.

Edited by BinosCammy

From what i've heard, Doris, McGeachie, Mazel, Smith, Cunningham, Dickson and Kavanagh have all been offered contracts for next season.

I think we'll be lucky to keep McGeachie, very good potensial and still young.

I agree with you regarding McGeachie, can play at Centre Back or Right Back just hope he resigns for us. Of the rest do not want Dickson back next year, Cunningham maybe if he puts his mind to it and learns to pass the ball to someone in a better position. For me Mazel is the key to the midfield, just goes about his job quietly and has the ability to pass the ball to another Albion player something one or two others need to copy. Doris for me this season has been a disappointment only 9 goals and for a striker of his ability he should be scoring more but in his defence at times he is being left alone up front and he really needs someone along side him to play off

Ross Smith has been decent and I hope he resigns along with Ross Kavanagh who I think can be a good player for us given more playing time.

Well dick got his man Doris defo away to Arbroath verbally agreed terms will sign end of the week.Also mcgeachie a target for Arbroath .

Very very pleasing if true. Sure DC would get him fit and a good partner.

Who's McGeachie?

Well dick got his man Doris defo away to Arbroath verbally agreed terms will sign end of the week.Also mcgeachie a target for Arbroath .

Doubt McGeachie will join a team worse than us, he's good enough for League One

Really not arsed about Doris leaving, was nothing special

Doris has played over 40 times this season for us mcgeachie is a full back or can play centre back. The question is for the Albion fans who do we get in to replace Doris and who would want to come to us

Every time i saw Doris he never impressed me, apart from the Inverness home game.

Ideally would like someone to finally replace Jordan White...