Forfar Athletic Thread 2016/17

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Can we all just agree on playing Cox & Swankie up front this weekend?emoji87.png

28 minutes ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

Aye.

:lol: After months of slating Lister and telling the world that Josh is our best striker....you have both turned your attention to Swankie now....lol (hamstring doubtful) #desperateorwhat

Just now, tbsouth said:

:lol: After months of slating Lister and telling the world that Josh is our best striker....you have both turned your attention to Swankie now....lol (hamstring doubtful) #desperateorwhat

Calm down. Josh has looked rusty of late and a rest will do him good. Swankie and Cox were good together for a spell earlier in the season especially down at Stirling.

That hashtag patter is stinking by the way.

1 minute ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

Calm down. Josh has looked rusty of late and a rest will do him good. Swankie and Cox were good together for a spell earlier in the season especially down at Stirling.

That hashtag patter is stinking by the way.

8)...and the last time Swankie was good was...? Have you forgotten how good Lister was already...it's only been 2 days ffs!!

Nothing against Josh to be perfectly honest, think he's a far better option than Lister, can actually score goals!

Just feel Swankie & Cox are both much more effective up front, Lister doesn't merit a place in the starting 11, until he proves me wrong(which I doubt, cause he's been rank rotten practically all season).

8)...and the last time Swankie was good was...? Have you forgotten how good Lister was already...it's only been 2 days ffs!!

Explain to me what he done which was good??

Granted he took is goal well, but other than that he did next nothing the whole game?? Not even attempting to win headers? Chronic stuff from a striker!

1 minute ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Nothing against Josh to be perfectly honest, think he's a far better option than Lister, can actually score goals!

Just feel Swankie & Cox are both much more effective up front, Lister doesn't merit a place in the starting 11, until he proves me wrong(which I doubt, cause he's been rank rotten practically all season).

And after Swanks has a stinker you will both be shouting about how we should have kept Kerr Hay......brilliant !! ;)

Explain to me what he done which was good??

Granted he took is goal well, but other than that he did next nothing the whole game?? Not even attempting to win headers? Chronic stuff from a striker!

Because swankie is renowned for winning headers .

Jim Lister to score the goal that wins the league.......95% of Forfar fans seething!! :thumsup2

Lister & hay was the partnership I would of liked , but GARY sorted that ,
Lister gives the team more which was evident against Clyde ,
Peters & lister starting together doesn't work

It's smoking Jim for me but who partners him ?

6 minutes ago, Bogs_Dollox said:

What's the hate towards lister , he's no done that bad . Could have scored a few more aye but he's a good option to have

No Templeman now so somebody has to get it!! 

3 minutes ago, loon74 said:

Lister & hay was the partnership I would of liked , but GARY sorted that ,
Lister gives the team more which was evident against Clyde ,
Peters & lister starting together doesn't work

It's smoking Jim for me but who partners him ?

Has to be Coxy....also if Mclauchlin is fit he could be a better option Left mid...with Kennedy left back.

Archived