Forfar Athletic Thread 2016/17

Ssshhh! The hedge dwellers will be all over that statement. They're convinced Forfar have had a benefactor for years. Nothing to do with just being better run than them.

Aye you are quite correct.  Farfar are the best run team in Angus. sorry league 2 . 

Shame they pannicked and got rid of Campbell . Some real visionary management there !!!   :rolleyes:  

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rumour has it Gavin Swankie has handed in a transfer request atter being dropped against Brechin...

Is it no the other way about.. He said he wanted to leave and then got dropped.... :ph34r:

Eta: no idea by the way but it's what I heard at the time.

If his hearts not in it its not worth the bother but if he is happy and wants to play and put the effort in he's a class above, story of his career at this level, same at a higher one, instead of being a class above though he's just good enough. Joy to watch when he's in the mood.

I for one wont be sad at his departure, been horrendous this season!

Doesn't seem interested at all, baffles me how he started virtually every single game of the season.

Surely I'm not the only one with this opinion?

agree doesn't seem like he cares, as soon as he got a two year contract he stopped trying

And yet he was often quoted by opposing fans as being the player causing their teams most problems.

That said, he did not have a good season for us, but then very few did hence L2 football next season.

Personally, I thought he showed some improvement after Bollan arrived, but probably not enough to still have him at Station Park.

Shows how little you know about the running of your club you have at least one " retired gentleman " that pays part wages of certain players etc on a regular basis, in saying that nothing wrong with that good luck to any club that can get money from the local community.

What a username. I thought mine was bad. A bit like celebrating having the best STD

If his hearts not in it its not worth the bother but if he is happy and wants to play and put the effort in he's a class above, story of his career at this level, same at a higher one, instead of being a class above though he's just good enough. Joy to watch when he's in the mood.

Agree . Fully expect him to join up with Campbell at gayfield . Should free up a big wage for us looking on the positive side

Archived