Forfar Athletic Thread 2016/17

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must admit we're building a good side for this season! I reckon we will definitely be favourites for league title!! GB has brought in some outstanding players for this coming season in Jamie Bain, David Cox, Jim Lister. After seeing the Josh Peters guy playing today he looks a decent player that will score goals this season and Lewis Milne in the middle of the park looks a good wee player! Rest of the signings also looking like they want to be at the club and want to win games and potentially trophies which is great!!!

Must admit we're building a good side for this season! I reckon we will definitely be favourites for league title!! GB has brought in some outstanding players for this coming season in Jamie Bain, David Cox, Jim Lister. After seeing the Josh Peters guy playing today he looks a decent player that will score goals this season and Lewis Milne in the middle of the park looks a good wee player! Rest of the signings also looking like they want to be at the club and want to win games and potentially trophies which is great!!!

Didn't look good last night

There's a group of us at work looking for Hospitality at a club and a day out in a new town. I see you've sold out every package for the whole season and that your directors and throwing together something else for certain home games. 

That's excellent, but how have you managed to sell out the whole season already!? 

:lol:

There's a group of us at work looking for Hospitality at a club and a day out in a new town. I see you've sold out every package for the whole season and that your directors and throwing together something else for certain home games. 

That's excellent, but how have you managed to sell out the whole season already!? 

My understanding is that it's return customers. I imagine they are (quite rightly) given the opportunity to take out a package ahead of any potential public release. I also believe there is a fair waiting list for any availability too. Think it's a good deal for both club and punters.

I have a "big" birthday coming up next season and hope the new deal for 6/8 people works well and they keep it going. I intend being first in the queue!

Sure their hospitality only holds about 30? Could be wrong though.

Archived