Forfar Athletic Thread 2016/17

Club announcing that Swanks will be the club captain and Malcs becomes the onfield team captain this season.

Could be a good move and will probably be applauded by most supporters.  Have already seen Malcs talking to and organising the defenders around him through the pre-season games.  Something we were missing last season from the back.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3-3 after being 2 up after 10 minutes.....Jordan Moore one of the worst players seen since the Moffat days.

His link up play was decent, but he isn't fit enough defo.

See Foxy having an argument with bollan when he came off.

1 minute ago, powerhouse7 said:

His link up play was decent, but he isn't fit enough defo.

See Foxy having an argument with bollan when he came off.

2 and a half games....i goal that he knew nothing about......and has shown absolutely nothing......there has to be better Juniors-Highland league players  out there?

2 and a half games....i goal that he knew nothing about......and has shown absolutely nothing......there has to be better Juniors-Highland league players  out there?

He was named on the teamlines (as opposed to being down as "trialist"). Not sure if that means he's signed or not.

Just now, powerhouse7 said:
12 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

he got an assist tonight also

Would you sign him......or would you rather see Danny-Kerr-Coxy upfront with Lister?

Is this the same Moore that has battled back from a well-publicised illness over the two years?

If so, surely we need to allow him a bit of time to get his fitness back rather than judge him on a couple of games?

His goalscoring record so far is decent from what I can see - Airdrie 2 in 4, Dunfermline 10 in 16, Queens Park 3 in 4 and Limerick 3 in 3.

From what I can find it's actually 2 in 9, 8 in 20 and 3 in 8. Not sure about Limerick though.

I'm all for giving him a chance but so far he hasn't impressed. He has said in interviews that he feels like he is at full fitness.

If he reckons he is at full fitness then no point signing him as he obviously has no idea. Seen nothing in his three starts to say he would improve us in any way.

Archived