Celtic v Aberdeen 8 May 2016

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we can beat Celtic at their Gate End without Rooney, that would be pleasing. At this stage of the season, I am looking forward to summer transfers more than matches though.

I'm looking more forward to Rum day Sunday at the Wig than watching the actual game.

Can't believe Aberdeen haven't sold out their allocation for tomorrow. Where is this great travelling support? This game last year they were greeting about not getting more tickets :lol:

What a waste of my team reading that shite.

Anyway, on to tomorrow's game.

Looks like Rooney is out for the season and there will be no Church this Sunday. Doesn't leave us with much up front so I'd go for the mental option of sticking Mark Reynolds up front. He will cause less damage for our defence and he might just get a belated birthday goal.

And we're going to win 10-0.Then smash up some seats so that everyone will have something to talk about in a few years time.

All the more chance for The Champions to fill their own stadium.

:lol:

HaHa, yeah sure! The celtic family pay their dues, (huge credit to them for that), but don't turn up, (no credit). Most games have 10 to 25 Thousand ST holders not bothering to take their seats. It's not a football club it's a family so many buy into the idea of the family but most don't actually want to see the team. This is historical not just this season.

Can't believe Aberdeen haven't sold out their allocation for tomorrow. Where is this great travelling support? This game last year they were greeting about not getting more tickets :lol:

The post-split game was at Pittodrie last season.

Will Celtic have a home sell-out to see their team win the league?

Ive no idea why it matters to anyone whether it was the Green Brigade, the White Brigade, the Pink Brigade or the Tartan Shamrock Brigade that wrecked Motherwell's seats, put simply, it was Celtic fans.

HaHa, yeah sure! The celtic family pay their dues, (huge credit to them for that), but don't turn up, (no credit). Most games have 10 to 25 Thousand ST holders not bothering to take their seats. It's not a football club it's a family so many buy into the idea of the family but most don't actually want to see the team. This is historical not just this season.

If it's anything like my family, they probably don't get on too well with some of their relations, hence the empty seats...

My quote does no such thing. It merely points out that the comment it was replying to about them being out of pocket to pay for any damage simply wouldn't be the case.

Do keep up!

Yes it does.

Do keep off the forum.

This is true. Like I say, better to have empty seats that are paid for, than empty ones that are not :wink:

Although it isn't what I'd really say is "historical" but admittedly it has increased the last 2-3 years.

I shall be attending this tomorrow.

I expect Aberdeen to be destroyed like the bitches they are followed by chat about budgets and how 2nd place is amazing.

I'm willing to meet standfree for a pint pre game, cause he goes to all the games and would never miss one.

I'm also wondering how mozza's new cat is getting on?

Ive no idea why it matters to anyone whether it was the Green Brigade, the White Brigade, the Pink Brigade or the Tartan Brigade that wrecked Motherwell's seats, put simply, it was Celtic fans.

dont forget battling with each other and pissing all over the seats at dens,fucking scum.

Archived