Celtic v Aberdeen 8 May 2016

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can guarantee Davie Bhoys Dons supporting brother is made up.

What a pathetic loser you are Davie min.

:lol: oh my good lord. Another one who thinks they are worth making up stuff for. Get over yourself.

Daviebhigot, why don't you get your brother to sign up on here, I'm sure he can confirm his "gloryhunter" status and also what a total arsehole you are.

Like I'd go asking my brother to join up here just to prove a point to anyone. :lol:

Meanwhile....back in the real world...

I look forward to your brother signing up here later. Make sure he picks a good username.

post-1846-14628974164014_thumb.jpg

A wee screenshot of the post I put up for him on Fb, slagging him off for not being at a game involving his team just 1 mile away from him. Dated & timed during the game.

Now sssssshhhhhh

Last 8 posts on this thread all by Aberdeen fans trying hard to keep it going.

Multiple heads gone.

Have some consolation in the fact that "you took it to the wire" :lol:

:lol:

At least they have a reason for being all over a Celtic thread for a change. Their team was involved this time. Can't blame them for not getting enough of Celtic.

You did that during a game?

What a tragic c**t you are :lol:

Not content with being made to look foolish once again by exposing the pish you make up, you now change tact. :lol:

Yes, just like he text me the last time you beat us and was shouting his mouth off during the game. As I said, typical Aberdeen glory hunter!

Not changing tact at all, just pointing out how utterly tragic it is.

It would be interesting to hear your brothers point of view though, given the slagging you've given him. Maybe he could tell us what you did that stopped you seeing your kids? Must have been pretty bad.

I tell my brother this all the time. As you can see from the screenshot. He knows I slate his glory hunting ways. Last Aberdeen match he attended was your cup final at Celtic Park.

Oh and it was a psycho ex who stopped me seeing my kids in England but nice of you to get that level of personal on here. Very classy indeed sir.

Not content with being made to look foolish once again by exposing the pish you make up, you now change tact. :lol:

Yes, just like he text me the last time you beat us and was shouting his mouth off during the game. As I said, typical Aberdeen glory hunter!

tack.

HTH

So you're saying there's a difference to how you would treat a black and a white player? Why is that? And who lied?

No, I gave a reply to an example someone else posted about how people should be treated equally. At no point did I suggest that I would treat them differently.

Archived