Celtic v Aberdeen 8 May 2016

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Davie bhoy complaining about a lack of serious debate is an absolute minter

He's spot on tbf. If only you diddy team supporters could learn from the kind of rational debate we have with Sevco supporters   8)

It's still a shocking away support for the so called 2nd biggest team in the league

cant speak for my fellow dandies but the reason I wasn't there is that I simply refuse to give that shower of shite any of my hard earned cash.

This also applies to the govan slime

Loser Celtic fans trying to pick on Aberdeen's away support - 😂😂.

The same Celtic fans that can be found posting on here every week whilst their team are playing!

They've just won a fifth title in a row and they're still having a nightmare on here.

You'd never find Celtic supporters not turning up most weeks of course.

Don't knock them, they had a big crowd yesterday.

You know, once there was virtually zero chance of them losing the league, they came for a title party.

Best fans in the world.

I just don't why you are all taking it so badly.

A few messages of congratulations would help show you are not rattled.

Hearty congratulations to Celtic on winning the league - what an achievement!

To quote your alter ego - do keep up!

(Surprised that typo wasn't pounced on, by the way, big man

I meant everyone else except you. I know you are genuinely delighted for Celtic and their fans.

Pyoor over the moon, so I am, by the way, but, big man.

Your fans walked out after 20 mins when the 2nd goal went in. When the 3rd went in, it was like a fire drill. Fair play to the ones that actually stayed to support their team.

Having stood in the away end for the entire match, I can't say I saw anyone walking out at the second goal. The comfortable majority stayed until the end and we were rewarded with an improved performance.

Slight difference in leaving at 3-0 while getting pumped in a meaningless encounter and walking out when your team are minutes away from a league title. No surprise that you can't see the difference though.

Having stood in the away end for the entire match, I can't say I saw anyone walking out at the second goal. The comfortable majority stayed until the end and we were rewarded with an improved performance.

Slight difference in leaving at 3-0 while getting pumped in a meaningless encounter and walking out when your team are minutes away from a league title. No surprise that you can't see the difference though.

Wasting your time debating with that tool.

Especially when I have video evidence :wink:

Video evidence of not being able to see the difference? *Shakes head in pity*

Archived