Celtic v Aberdeen 8 May 2016

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't want to embarrass you lot on here. There is embarrassing....then there is embarrassing

Fancy linking us to the football page you take these photographs for?

What's the football page? Why does it care about away attendance at Parkhead?

post-1846-14627381185406_thumb.jpg

Here is the page here. It post pics of away fans from all games. Like I said, I help the admin out with away fans at Celtic Park. It's really no problem!

Aberdeen have now lost 9 of their last 28 league games.

Celtic have lost 8 of their last 115 league games.

Ah well, that's us telt.

A bit like the UK's Eurovision Song contest record.

I don't want to go all Eurovision fan on you but the UK has one of the best records in the contest. 

That page is a bit creepy 

Its one of the worst FB pages around. Filled with Celtic and Rangers fans laughing at away attendances and labelling every club outwith them a complete embarrassment with shite supports.

Its one of the worst FB pages around. Filled with Celtic and Rangers fans laughing at away attendances and labelling every club outwith them a complete embarrassment with shite supports.

Bit like on here then where fans of every club outside of Celtic & Rangers come together to have a go at Celtic & Rangers. Even when there are serious points to be discussed & debated, they opt to instead let their hatred get in the way instead of actually getting into a decent bit of footie chat.

Bit like on here then where fans of every club outside of Celtic & Rangers come together to have a go at Celtic & Rangers. Even when there are serious points to be discussed & debated, they opt to instead let their hatred get in the way instead of actually getting into a decent bit of footie chat.

If that's how you feel, go and have a "serious debate" and a "decent bit of footie" chat with those who support your business partners.

Its actually myself that is in the pic that is the billy no mates. Had a really enjoyable time up there laughing at £20 million Celtic struggle to beat a £175,000 team.

Enjoy the Champions League when it comes as you wont last very long unless you add several quality players.

Its actually myself that is in the pic that is the billy no mates. Had a really enjoyable time up there laughing at £20 million Celtic struggle to beat a £175,000 team.

Enjoy the Champions League when it comes as you wont last very long unless you add several quality players.

This'll be why you have no mates

Archived