Celtic v Aberdeen 8 May 2016

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why on earth would you start to video the away fans during the game?

Don't say that it's for your facebook page. Please.

No, because my brother supports Aberdeen & I took it to wind him up about them leaving after only 20 mins.

No, because my brother supports Aberdeen & I took it to wind him up about them leaving after only 20 mins.

:lol:  

If this brother is from Glasgow, and he supports Aberdeen, tell the c**t to follow a local team and stop ruining the game.

Unfortunately he is. Previously a Celtic fan & started supporting Aberdeen as a young lad when Celtic weren't doing as well & Aberdeen were doing better. The team that had Theo Snelders & Hans Guillouse (or however you spell his name. Around that time.

Like most, he only tends to turn up for cup finals & the odd-semi-final. Buys the shirt & acts like a die-hard each season though.

Makes the excuses about not being able to get up to Aberdeen. Pointed out to him when I lived in Swindon for 10yrs, I still managed to get up to Glasgow for at least one game a month. Will be one of the first to moan that Aberdeen can't compete financially with us though!

Unfortunately he is. Previously a Celtic fan & started supporting Aberdeen as a young lad when Celtic weren't doing as well & Aberdeen were doing better. The team that had Theo Snelders & Hans Guillouse (or however you spell his name. Around that time.

Like most, he only tends to turn up for cup finals & the odd-semi-final. Buys the shirt & acts like a die-hard each season though.

Makes the excuses about not being able to get up to Aberdeen. Pointed out to him when I lived in Swindon for 10yrs, I still managed to get up to Glasgow for at least one game a month. Will be one of the first to moan that Aberdeen can't compete financially with us though!

You've completely invented this guy in order to prove whatever ridiculous point you're trying to make :lol:

Archived