Celtic v Aberdeen 8 May 2016

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can make all the excuses you want. It was an embarrassing away attendence.

Less embarrassing than a set of fans that decided to turn up only after the league was won.

That is a proper shitebag support

£30 plus train fare

And that'll be a limited numbers advance fare. Without that it's £58 off peak return.

... for an away day with no pubs selling beer.

And that'll be a limited numbers advance fare. Without that it's £58 off peak return.

I've been in a few pubs in Glasgow and they generally do sell beer.

Imagine people not wanting to travel several hours on a Sunday morning and pay £29 for a game where there's precious little to play for?

When first train gets in after kick off too.....

Thank god the players gave themselves a shake at 3. Made a game of it for the last 35 minutes without a striker.

What a strange set of fans Celtic have. Winning 3-2 with five minutes left, minutes from winning the title and there are folk walking out in considerable numbers. Baffling. Baffling as well that there were thousands of empty seats in the home end of the day of winning the title. And utterly baffling that beating a team with a considerably smaller fan base, squad and budget is seen as an achievement.

No surprise Davie is showing his weirdo behaviour again by taking shots of an away section for an internet forum.

You still hurting cos we pumped you to the title.

P.s I don't take the pics for an Internet forum but for a football page who asks me to take them to contribute to it's page. It's really no problem for me to oblige so why should it bother you?

You still hurting cos we pumped you to the title.

P.s I don't take the pics for an Internet forum but for a football page who asks me to take them to contribute to it's page. It's really no problem for me to oblige so why should it bother you?

What's the football page? Why does it care about away attendance at Parkhead?

£30 plus train fare for a shit view of a dead rubber fixture which was effectively just a title party for Celtic.

Aye, no idea why our attendance was lower.

So what's your excuse been for your home games for the home games these past two title challenging seasons???

Aye, sure  :1eye

No pubs selling beer? Seen a few Aberdeen fans coming out of one of the boozers before the game with a drink in them.

No pubs selling beer? Seen a few Aberdeen fans coming out of one of the boozers before the game with a drink in them.

Did you not take a photograph of them?

Thank god the players gave themselves a shake at 3. Made a game of it for the last 35 minutes without a striker.

What a strange set of fans Celtic have. Winning 3-2 with five minutes left, minutes from winning the title and there are folk walking out in considerable numbers. Baffling. Baffling as well that there were thousands of empty seats in the home end of the day of winning the title. And utterly baffling that beating a team with a considerably smaller fan base, squad and budget is seen as an achievement.

Your fans walked out after 20 mins when the 2nd goal went in. When the 3rd went in, it was like a fire drill. Fair play to the ones that actually stayed to support their team.

Archived