Celtic v Aberdeen 8 May 2016

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never had to. Why didn't you? Were you too scared of some wee laddies?

Do you know they were "wee ladies"? Going by your comment you sound like you know who they were or could identify them. Did you pass this info on to the police?

What did I get wrong? The green brigade accepted responsibility. I asked you why you think the green brigade let people smash up seats in front them, please stop deflecting and answer.

Thank you

They didn't accept "responsibility". They accepted the fact that the group who were responsible had attached themselves to their group. Quite a different thing & you know it. Poor attempt at a spin job.

I didn't say they were "wee ladies". Did I pass it on to the police? :lol:

Good old auto correct strikes again. No idea why it didn't accept the teucter lingo :rolleyes:

Yes, I phoned the police to give descriptions of people that I didn't know at a game I wasn't at :1eye

So why did you insinuate that it was "wee laddies" if you have no idea who it was?

Dunno....difficult to answer until put in that position. Lots of factors to weigh up.

When the Aberdeen fans trashed the seats at Celtic Park, I'm guessing a lot of Aberdeen fans just stood there and watched them.

In my experience the seats in the away end tend to be trashed before we get there.

Did you see stalkfree trying to stop it?

Apologies, I'm not getting involved in your whataboutery and deflection with regards to Celtic fans.

It is understandable that you engage in it seeing as I assume you've grown up a Celtic fan and as such have been born into a culture of blame and constant comparison to your best mates across the city.  I have no interest in it, I have no need for it.  The whole debate doesn't bother me in the slightest.  My memories of that night are that we lost a football match and cup semi final, and it was grim.  That's about it.

Ive no idea why it matters to anyone whether it was the Green Brigade, the White Brigade, the Pink Brigade or the Tartan Brigade that wrecked Motherwell's seats, put simply, it was Celtic fans.

I hope that Adam Rooney is fit to start this match and that Derek McInnes sticks with Jack and Flood in midfield and Taylor and Considine in the centre of a back four. We are overdue a break at Celtic Park and it would be great if it was this Saturday to stop a green and white celebration after the match.

Why didnt they name the group and deny all involvement then? They clearly felt responsible or they wouldn't have made that statement.

They made that statement because they were being wrongly blamed.

Elementary my dear Watson!

Well, you wouldn't expect grown adults to act like that at a game of football, would you? If you do then you must keep some awful moronic company.

I wouldn't expect grown adults to have a pub set up where you could piss on screens of Rangers videos in the pubs toilets. I wouldn't expect adults to arrange a big day out at Ibrox so the go celebrate a top hooligans special birthday (40th or 50th was it?) with a fight against Rangers fans outside the Ibrox Subway. Yet it happened.

Getting back to the point though...the answer is, you have no idea and once again are talking shite!

Your post which I quoted implies that it is.

My quote does no such thing. It merely points out that the comment it was replying to about them being out of pocket to pay for any damage simply wouldn't be the case.

Do keep up!

I hope that Adam Rooney is fit to start this match and that Derek McInnes sticks with Jack and Flood in midfield and Taylor and Considine in the centre of a back four. We are overdue a break at Celtic Park and it would be great if it was this Saturday to stop a green and white celebration after the match.

Oi, do you want to take your football chat elsewhere. A football forum would be best suited for this kinda nonsense :wink:

In fairness it's one football post more than Bamfree's posted. Still to see him discuss anything about the game.

All you've done is whataboutery and deflection :lol:

Pro tip: I have never had my "arse handed to me on a plate" by any of you brain dead green bhigots.

Swing and a miss etc

Oh dear....you mistake replying with nonsense as a victory for yourself. I'm guessing your the kind who still sleeps with a comfort blanket and doesn't get out much aren't you :lol:

Archived