Celtic v Aberdeen 8 May 2016

Aye, It was the green brigade, did they have green brigade gear on?

Dont know but they left Green Brigade stickers on the seats they smashed so read into what you will, other than the fact they arent too bright

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shay to be booed, Celtic fans to crawl all over this thread denying any unsavoury behaviour, and Davie Bhoy to have his thirtieth heads gone this year. 

Last time it happened your club refused as they claimed it wasn't their fault we couldn't control the fans

Bullshit. It's an agreement between clubs to pay for any damage caused by visiting fans. Seriously...why make this bullshit up?

I can't imagine McInnes making many changes from Saturday's team. If I had to predict the starting XI, I would probably go: Collin; Logan, Taylor, Considine, Shinnie; Jack, Flood; McGinn, McLean, Hayes; Rooney. If neither Rooney nor Church is available for selection, I'd imagine McGinn or McLean will lead the line with Wright or Smith making a start. Part of me does wonder whether McInnes will be tempted to call on Robson, but it would be tough to justify dropping either Jack or Flood after playing so effectively together against Motherwell. 

Whilst we are essentially playing for pride from now until the end of the season, it would be an undeniably nice consolation if we were to win this game. It has the makings of a good match: Celtic will likely want to avoid losing three times to us in one season, and we will want to put a dampener on any title celebrations. One or two of our players perhaps playing for their place next season, so should be a competitive encounter despite the points not meaning much in the grand scale of things. 

The optimistic side of me says we'll win 2-1: Taylor and McLean for us, Griffiths for Celtic. The more grounded side of me says we will compete well, create chances, and ultimately lose 1-0 to a late Griffiths goal. 

I'm not sure I'd want Robson anywhere near this. 

He's a great organiser, but he's definitely not got the legs to last the game and I worry a bit about his temperament. Seems like he's always* getting booked (or worse) for flailing elbows and feet.

*  Selective memory probably.

Anyways,  I'll take 0 - 0

Who would those fans be?

Dont know but they left Green Brigade stickers on the seats they smashed so read into what you will, other than the fact they arent too bright

Ask Dave magee.

He knows.

I have to say that for all the criticism of Celtic & Ronny Delia that their league form is very good. To only lose 3 games all season(so far) is a great record. Hopefully we can get a win to keep the champagne on ice and get ourselves closer to the record points tally for a non old firm team that we set last season. I think the disappointment of this season will only motivate the club as whole to do better again next season. I can't see any manager coming in to Celtic and really improving on their league form so there is still massive potential if we can get our record against the rest sorted that we can challenge again next season.

Ask Dave magee.

He knows.

Anybody can get hold of Green Brigade stickers. You don't actually have to be in the Green Brigade to get them...but I'm sure you'd already figured that out.

Anybody can get hold of Green Brigade stickers. You don't actually have to be in the Green Brigade to get them...but I'm sure you'd already figured that out.

Don't get upset with me, it was magee who broke ranks and stuck the goon brigade in.

Don't get upset with me, it was magee who broke ranks and stuck the goon brigade in.

1. Nobody is getting upset.

2. You can't stick people in who are not responsible.

3. It was yourself who originally claimed that Celtic gave the people responsible their own section.

Now the only group of fans I know who have their own section, are the Green Brigade. However it wasn't them who were responsible, like you claimed, but you must know otherwise so care to back up what made you make that allegation?

post-1846-14623136145543_thumb.jpg

Green Brigade statement

"Whilst it was not members of our group behaving in this manner, we accept the fact that these actions took place behind our banner in what was an unofficial 'Green Brigade section' and furthermore that the fans within this area are associated to our group whether they are members or not.

Associated to our group whether they are members or not.

Archived