Kilmarnock Transfer Summer 2016

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's too good a keeper to be 3rd choice in the Championship.

Cost us our second goal. Quite a comfortable cross in which he parried into the middle of the box which resulted in the penalty being given.

In other news. Cheers for Mchattie! Looks to be a massive step-up from Mckeown from the last 2 years. Scored a 25-30 yard rocket in off the cross bar to equalise yesterday as well.

Cost us our second goal. Quite a comfortable cross in which he parried into the middle of the box which resulted in the penalty being given.

In other news. Cheers for Mchattie! Looks to be a massive step-up from Mckeown from the last 2 years. Scored a 25-30 yard rocket in off the cross bar to equalise yesterday as well.

McHattie is an absolute clusterfcuk of a defender.... Your more than welcome to him.... Cheers for taking him off our hands.

On ‎28‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 07:50, Rovers1992/1993 said:

McHaddie looked good in his first couple of games for Killie and I thought we'd found a decent player. Then he started playing with a square ball and his eyes shut, (or so it seemed).

8 minutes ago, neil1708 said:

Scott boyd in on loan. I literally have no idea who he is.

How? How can you not have heard of him? Hes played over 100 top flight games

Apologies. I'm sure i have come across him on FM and heard his name but i cant recall him actually being a footballer.

If he's played 100 games he must be better than sissoko, balatoni, ashcroft and countless other cb's I've voided from my mind. Probably.

Archived