Where lived a country bumpkin named Angus B. Proud

Who never ever learned to read or write so well

But he could finish 9th just like ringing a bell

Go Angus, go, go

Go Angus, go, go

Go Angus, go, go

Go Angus, go, go

Angus B. Proud 

WTF....you need to get off whatever crap you're on Gordon....Fifers eh..

Second best fish and chips of any Scottish ground are at Brechin

That chippy is locally frowned upon as being one of the worst in the area, I wouldn't know as my girlfriend feels so strongly on the subject that I'm not actually allowed to use it.

If there's one thing Arbroath does well it's a chippy. Credit where it's due.

Aww guys.

If only the Berwick mob had someone that cared about their club eh. Think that's what this comes down to. Too shite for anyone in England to care and too far away for anyone up here to give a f**k.

Shame. :(

Aww guys.

If only the Berwick mob had someone that cared about their club eh. Think that's what this comes down to. Too shite for anyone in England to care and too far away for anyone up here to give a f**k.

Shame. :(

You offended, bro?

Once again this somewhat stalkerish obsession with the Angus clubs continues. Always better to focus on a different team than look at the massive failings in your own club

MFCSC 70th year supporting the Mo

Can we not just kill off Brechin? They're a village FFS, shouldn't be playing in the same setup as illustrious neighbors like Arbroath and Forfar.

Don't worry, we're not.  We're riding high in the upper echelons of League 1 while the pair of you bum around in League 2 ;)

To hell with ephemera like results and league placings in any one season. One excellent feature of the Angus clubs is that they all possess that increasing rarity, a proper traditional stadium (and that includes the Dundee clubs). You can watch dross yet be part of history and, when the inanity of segregation doesn't rear it's ugly head, STAND in any part of the ground. It.s not natural watching this old game from a seat in the deadening atmosphere of a modified industrial structure.

It's becoming fairly obvious that the fans of the soon to be Angus Utd are just jealous of the superior Berwickers...

Personally I wish I was a Berwick Ranger, only living for sex and danger.... :blink: :blink: :blink:

ChmJAw0WsAQDNBV.jpg

ChmJA6bWEAAtDbu.jpg

Any P & B Berwick fans gonna admit to starring in this? :lol:

Montrose manager Paul Hegarty declared to the Montrose Review last week that fans should be "proud" of their efforts this season:

But should this be extended? Are the Angus clubs the underappreciated heroes that Scottish football should really be thanking? Does Scottish Football need a strong Angus?

Let's analyse their performance this season and I'm sure you join me in BEAMING with pride. For the sake of fairness, lets use the five clubs Hegarty mentions.

Dundee United - 12th

Brechin City - 7th

Forfar Athletic - 10th

Montrose - 8th

Arbroath - 9th

That gives an average of 9.2, being generous we'll round it to an average of a 9th placed finish.

Well done, Angus. You're simply the best.

And at least 4 of them will finish above you next year.

Angus > England.

Archived