The St. Mirren FC 2016/17 Thread.

I'm rather happy if that's the case.

A few don't appear to rate him but we had great production out of him, chipped in a lot of goals for someone playing wide. His work rate also helped out the team as a whole.

Still a few things he has to work on, but if he is as good or even slightly improved he'll be good to have again.

Seems to be a convenient target for folk who want to vent. He didn't have his best game against Rangers but there were about 4 guys behind me giving him a lot of stick despite the fact he had just netted the equaliser.

I like the guy and I'm glad he's staying, he's still very raw and will hopefully continue to improve.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is very raw?

Why?

He ain't 16.

He is supposed to be a full time professional football player.

So far, he has been poor.

He can run, but so can dudes doing athletics.

He has yet to master the art of trapping and controlling a football.

Maybe not too late for him.

We cannot afford passengers like Gow, Carswell and Agnew were.

He scored a few goals from midfield and works his backside off. Happy with that, he's got something to offer the team.

I hope we see him further forward though, Rae likes the 4-4-2, I think we need proper left sided and right sided midfielders.

Who would want to be a winger at St Mirren? You get nothing but abuse unless you're world class, but utter diddies like Billy Mehmet get put on a pedestal for being able to face away from goal and take the ball to the corner.

Worked his backside off?

I mentioned he can run.

Very poor football player though.

He can and I hope he improves.

This league is all about the grafting and sacrificing yourself for the good of the team ect. How many teams have passed us off the park? Don't think many players in this league can control a ball to be honest and I'm not having a go at this league because we failed miserably last season.

Worked his backside off?

I mentioned he can run.

Very poor football player though.

He can and I hope he improves.

This is the sort of shite I'm talking about. The guy gets a hard time from the fans. He's a very decent footballer and at 21/22 has plenty of potential.

This is the sort of shite I'm talking about. The guy gets a hard time from the fans. He's a very decent footballer and at 21/22 has plenty of potential.

Shite?

Just an honest opinion.

16/17 equals plenty potential.

But thanks for replying in a polite manner.

Who would want to be a winger at St Mirren? You get nothing but abuse unless you're world class, but utter diddies like Billy Mehmet get put on a pedestal for being able to face away from goal and take the ball to the corner.

Nobody is getting abused.

Just an honest opinion.

Peter Weir, Ian Scanlon and Bobby McKean never got abused.

David Elliot, on the other hand.

He deserved the booing.

And to add, a load of hypocritical nonsense as you get tore into and abuse the legend that is Mehmet.

And to add, a load of hypocritical nonsense as you get tore into and abuse the legend that is Mehmet.

The difference is that I wouldn't abuse him on the park as soon as he gets near the ball. Sitting in the main stand it's ridiculous some of the abuse that any of our wingers get as soon as they're involved in play.

The difference is that I wouldn't abuse him on the park as soon as he gets near the ball. Sitting in the main stand it's ridiculous some of the abuse that any of our wingers get as soon as they're involved in play.

Sit in another Stand.

Hypocrisy flowing out you.

No abuse at Match but plenty on here.

Naughty minx

Shite?

Just an honest opinion.

16/17 equals plenty potential.

But thanks for replying in a polite manner.

So 21/22 doesn't equal an age where a player is still showing unfulfilled potential? :lol:

Stick to spamming forums and post building, mate.

I've never heard any moaning at home games saints fans are very supportive and very constructive with criticism.

ooohh look a flying pig :)

I don't know what you mea.....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So 21/22 doesn't equal an age where a player is still showing unfulfilled potential? :lol:

He'd only be post building if he'd made four consecutive posts on this thread.

What? Oh.

21/22 should have competent technical ability if a professional football player.

Am I not allowed an opinion if it doesn't fit with yours?

Archived