League Cup 16/17 Draw

harry94

We need some statistician to sort the cnut out, like in a group of 15 people someone will always share a birthday or some shit.

In a group of lads there will always be a c**t. He has no mates so his group consists of him.

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The draw was really good and considering how complicated (relatively) it was actually quite surprising and pleasing to see it pass without a fail.

And because they'll need to go and do the fixtures to suit clubs. Dumbarton v Peterhead will be a Saturday for example I imagine to make it easier for them, don't see the problem with that. Will give time for the TV to pick their games too.

Dumbarton v Peterhead, wasn't it meant to be regional?

It's as regional as it could be, Bennet. This has been discussed in depth. Sadly Dumbarton are casualties this season.

As it could be? Seriously, who ever came up with this has to be more mental than Norman.

Clydeside and Peterhead :lol:

The fact this has 20 pages says it all.

Some miserable cnuts won't like it, but then nor would they if they only won £2m on the lottery.

I think it is different and creates interest. Better than a bunch of meaningless friendlies.

Glad we got the Orcs. Hopefully at the Ark.

Aye. Thought as much.

It had to have been a g&g who came up with this.

Extra points for penalty shootouts, Dumbarton being in the same region as Peter fcuking head lol

Only one of them could've got it so wrong.

It had to have been a g&g who came up with this.

Extra points for penalty shootouts, Dumbarton being in the same region as Peter fcuking head lol

Only one of them could've got it so wrong.

I hope you're pished.

Archived