Raith Rovers v Hibernian Hibernian v Raith Rovers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just giving my opinion from actually watching games. Stokes has played better than Cummings.

Ive only seen him for about 5 games and he hasnt once impressed me once, I know you have seen him more but where are the plaudits if he is playing well, players like him dont go under the radar. Our recent game I actually didnt know he was still on the park in the 2nd half which is similar to all of the games I have seen him in, his goalscoring record doesnt lie, when with us in the SPL, 14 goals in 16 and with Hibs it was a goal every 2nd game or so now its worse than a goal every 3 games against lesser opposition. 

He is on the slide, I dont know where he will end up next if its not Hibs, personally dont think Hibs will pay the cash he maybe looking for, perhaps a low English championship or league 1 team will and he will fade into obscurity. I posted back when he signed that it will take him a month to get near match fitness and there surely has to be question marks on his hunger, hes lost that getting it too easy in recent years getting thousands not to play and now getting thousands to play and not playing to his potential, if he did, he would be going to the Euros in the summer

38% win rate with Stokes and 72% win rate without him, huge margin

Aye. Collins, Taiwo, Michael fucking Nelson by christ :lol:

I don't think you can compare a 200k player, a mainstay in the team that finished above Hibs and a guy that's played 400+ games down south to those Raith jobbers.

Does anyone have a link to watch this live? The Hibs TV website gives no indication if they are showing it or not.

I don't think you can compare a 200k player, a mainstay in the team that finished above Hibs and a guy that's played 400+ games down south to those Raith jobbers.

James Collins wasn't just the worst striker we've probably ever had. He's probably one of the worse the league has ever had. He was genuinely hopeless. His miss against hearts at Easter road when he completely had a fresh air swipe at the ball summed him up.

And I'll never forget Hibs fans cheering and celebrating Michael Nelson being sent off against Partick. That's how bad he was, fans would rather we went down to 10 men than watch him try and attempt to play football

I'm now beginning to worry about Stubbs' mental well being after even more guff in todays media

The PR within Hibs is a complete shambles

Calm down. Not got anything to say about the shite that Ray McKinnon has been coming out with? We'll have it pinned on the dressing room wall so we will.

1. Wasn't a £200k player

2. He was a mainstay in the team that got Hibs relegated

3. Nelson was a fucking huddy.

I wasn't comparing them to the Raith players, I had just forgotten what amount of shite we had not too long ago.

Nah, doubt they'll be putting a spread on as well.Cheeky b*****d.

Stovies at a minimum. But settle for popcorn to watch as Hibs, do what Hibs do.

I'm rooting for Rovers to keep Hibs and Falkirk here while they fall at final hurdle and don't let a badly supported team from miles away drop down.

Archived