Raith Rovers v Hibernian Hibernian v Raith Rovers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is absolutely no danger of Anderson starting. McKinnon likes to rotate his forward line but even with that Anderson is the one player who hasn't had a look-in. He got, as far as I can think, one start at Dumbarton, didn't have a great game and got hooked. I like him a lot but it's clear that McKinnon just doesn't rate him.

Anyway, really looking forward to tomorrow. Pretty sure I've said this already on the thread but - first goal wins.

Are Hibs fans actually wanting cummings dropped? Few mates have said they would drop him. What's he on 25 goals?

He's been poor for months tbf.

Don't think I'd leave him out myself but he couldn't complain if Stubbs did bench him.

You'd take another afternoon like that, eh?

Ah the game that Duncan Watmore looked like a world beater...until a Raith player went over the ball and then couldn't kick his own arse and didn't play for about a month before being chucked in with Danny Haynes in the Hamilton second leg.

Good times. Now playing at Sunderland in the premier league. (Watmore that is defo not Danny Haynes)

Completely agree. Ando has been a good servant but on saturday you'd expect Connolly and Longridge to start for their pace.

As for McKinnon, I can't imagine him saying too much about the Hibs fans. Does anyone have quotes? Fwiw Stubbs has come across as far more reactionary. I can't see what McKinnon would gain from saying anything different to the usual "no pressure on us, only half way there... etc"

After Wednesday I wouldn't start Connolly. His performance pretty much justified McKinnon's decision not to play him in previous games against Hibs or The Rangers.

Longridge for Connolly for me. The only other decision is whether to bring Harry in for Craigen as well.

He's been poor for months tbf.

Don't think I'd leave him out myself but he couldn't complain if Stubbs did bench him.

Since stokes came in?

Boy scores goals if you create chances for him, I would be dropping stokes first.

Archived