Raith Rovers v Hibernian Hibernian v Raith Rovers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep the big talk coming, we all know what happens next. It might not be in this tie, but it'll happen.

Expecting 2-1 Hibs on Wed, and probably 3-0 at the weekend, but it won't take many beverages on Sat to start believing we have a chance.

Stay in the tie, ideally in the most underhand annoying way possible, and that will do nicely.

How on earth does stating facts that we are in form, creating chances and keeping clean sheets result in big talk? :lol:

You came onto one of our threads to post a sentence as boring as that?

Especially with the Dundee Derby this evening where they could relegate their arch rivals.  

Well a tie against the Edinburgh giants, we're on a good run and should fear no-one, Hibs have been the better of the two sides in the league games this season, as Calderon says hopefully we can keep it tight and still have a chance in the second leg, 1-0 to the Rovers followed by 3-3 at Easter Road :lol:  :lol:  :blink:

Different side, different manager and was on a losing run.  Hamilton were much better than Raith also. 

Our form is probably better than Hamiltons was though tbh.

I dont doubt Hibs are favorites for this, but talk of resting players is a bit presumptuous, in my opinion any way. 

Having a quick glance at the Hibs forum to see how their fans feel, I can already see talk of resting players and ties against Falkirk.

We've been very consistent over the last wee while (im sure I read we have picked up 10 points more than any other team since the window closed) so Im at least confident of being competitive. Since Hibs last beat us, we are probably the form team in the league if not very close. We have only finished 8 points behind Hibs and Falkirk, and we are more than twice that above the team below us. 

But its the playoffs, form will only get us so far.  We arent under the radar any more.

I wouldn't call it resting players but it's essential that we rotate.

Whether we get knocked out this week or the end of the month makes no difference, if we play the same team seven times this month we have zero chance of winning those final games.

Having a quick glance at the Hibs forum to see how their fans feel, I can already see talk of resting players and ties against Falkirk.

Don't know which forums you are looking at but haven't seen any Hibs fans dismissing Raith. Plenty of discussion about resting McGinn as he's looking burnt out.

Any progress we make from here on in is a bonus whereas Hibs simply NEED to go up.

All the pressure on our Edinburgh counterparts against an excellent Rovers side who have nothing to fear from any of the teams we may face.

Can't wait for Wednesday.

Need to go up or else what?

We'll be fine, apart from the complete embarrassment of failing to get out this league again.

No point in turning up on Wednesday Hibs already through accordingly to there fan and the next big thing Jason cumming in my pants., To be honest so you should be considering the squad you have and the money you have to spent on wages, I'm just glad we made 4th spot and nothing to lose, Don't know how all of a sudden Hibs are great again just a few weeks ago I was drowning in Hibs fans tears and ripping there team to shreds.

Archived