Raith Rovers v Hibernian Hibernian v Raith Rovers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this the worst Hibs team of all time?

The problem they are going to have is that they are back to managerial 'who knows' in the summer once Stubbs is sacked.

They are almost certain to get someone better in (be very difficult not to) but might take the next guy a year to build a team.

And will McGinn and Cummings hang around for another Championship season? Doubt it.

Have to agree that this isn't a true Hibs'd it moment, this was simply them comfortably losing to a better side

Hibs away record in the league since the turn of the year has been pretty awful. One win at Cappielow in February and that's it. I'll hazard a guess that there's more to that record than just bobbly pitches and dodgy officials.

Stubbs looks a busted flush, and unless he can guide Hibs up, or win the Scottish Cup, he'll surely be out the door.

To be fair, bar some really good defending and decent goalkeeping tonight, Hibs could have won by a couple, and I'm still of the opinion they'll get through, but with that squad, they really should be waltzing it. Instead it's all a bit of a dog's dinner.

Really don't think we did ourselves justice tonight, but as soon as Harry and Longridge came on we were a different side altogether. Thought we were going to mug them 2-0 for a while there.

Regardless of what happens we have something to go to Easter Road and play for, last thing we wanted was a 0-2 defeat - if Cummings had scored the simplest of chances it probably would've ended that way, if we're honest. 

We've played better and lost this season. Hibs have to beat a side that has lost once in sixteen, at Ibrox, and hasn't been beaten in twelve to get through. 

Pressure all on Hibs and Stubbs is showing it. 

Halfway there. Come on you Raith.

Something like 45 goals in the last two seasons. That's excellent.

Be very difficult to replace that.

Not at this level though. Weve had a different player score 17 to 20 plus goals the last what 4 seasons on the trot. As a hibbee said previously he needs 7 chances to get one goal. Thats ok at this level but wont do at any higher ones.

Would cummings be a big loss? Mcginn yes but cummings could probably be replaced.

I'd give my right nadger to sign John McGinn for Sevco.  He'd prosper under Warburton and would be a brilliant player for us and aye, I ken who his grandfather was.

Cummings would be a luxury player.  I don't like his attitude.

I'd give my right nadger to sign John McGinn for Sevco.  He'd prosper under Warburton and would be a brilliant player for us and aye, I ken who his grandfather was.

Cummings would be a luxury player.  I don't like his attitude.

Incoming spite from the Hibees for that little quip.

I'd give my right nadger to sign John McGinn for Sevco. He'd prosper under Warburton and would be a brilliant player for us and aye, I ken who his grandfather was.

Cummings would be a luxury player. I don't like his attitude.

There's not a chance John McGinn will leave hibs to go to you.

Archived