Raith Rovers v Hibernian Hibernian v Raith Rovers

Stubbs blamed the pitch ,the ref , Maybe if some of his strikers spent more time on target practice in training rather than be disrespectful to wards the opposition and spouting how good they when are obviously there not! Don't know where he seen any poor refereeing tonight both sides where on the end of strange decisions. The pitch ! it's the same for both teams Alan and to be honest Hibs could have had about 4 tonight but then again that is the poorest I've seen Rovers for weeks. Roll on Saturday because I think Rovers have nothing to fear

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whenever I watch/listen to Stubbs I always feel he has that aura of one of life's victims about him. Think it's a combination of how gutted he looks all the time and his voice.

Yep. He just oozes loser. Always had that feeling about Tony Mowbray at Celtic too. You just always felt he was going to fail.

Stubbs is exactly the same. Dreadful manager.

Lack of creativity, most the play, most chances, most shots and bar the Cummings chance there wasnt owt to say Hibs shouldve scored.

Raith looked as dangerous with very little in a short period, Raith didnt kick a ball till the 70th minute

The lack of creativity goes hand in hand with the lack of effort. Players not making runs that they should be, not making the correct decisions on the ball Can all be linked with not concentrating and trying hard enough.

Stubbs has to take a massive part of the blame. Tactically inept and currently 2 poor results from the sack.

The lack of creativity goes hand in hand with the lack of effort. Players not making runs that they should be, not making the correct decisions on the ball Can all be linked with not concentrating and trying hard enough.

Stubbs has to take a massive part of the blame. Tactically inept and currently 2 poor results from the sack.

Laurels you are not wanting to sack stubbsinho

Ok, i'll bite, so would that be scotlands worst european result, against malmo, is that a vintage hibs performance?

That's as far from a vintage Hibernian performance as your ever likely to find. Malmo handed in a vintage Hibernian performance that night.

Stubbs blaming the pitch for Cummings miss might be one of the worst things I've heard. Up there with butcher's 'sometimes it's good to concede an early goal as it takes away the fear of conceding'.

Stubbs is far too loyal to certain players and it's really starting to fucking annoy me.

For a long time I've thought that the individual quality we have would see us through, eventually it would click and we'd go up no bother.

Now I'm siding more with the theory that we'll still be in this fucking league next season.

Cummings ought to be dropped. Thinks he's a billy big baws cause he's scored a few goals in the championship. At least stokes and Keatings have a bit of chemistry. Stokes and Cummings are literarily useless as a partnership

A bit like your spelling, m8.

Archived